ISKCON Hungary

DANIA SPENCER

/ #68 HARE KRISHNA

2011-12-13 20:30

My working click was praising ISKCON HUNGRAY so much because he jst came bck frm ter when i was eating at the hospital's canteen jst after I hv finish doing a leg operation 2 1 of the patient !!HE said tat tey r so active n doing so great in social services,tey r really liked by citizen in HUNGARY, n so committed in their work!He said it is so nice 2 c the country is so peace n all of the citizens r free 2 practice their own religion! Then I was eager 2 knw abt ur country n visit ur country !n really like ur country!i felt so happy n I myself agree of wat he said!100%!I visit ur country every year n of course 2 ISKCON HUNGRAY the most!I myself was schock 2 c tat the public response was so good, n ISKCON HUNGRAY is so great in doing social service!I really respect them,they really hv such love on their country! so i knw that the gvrmnt will keep ISKCON HUNGRAY tat is helping the citizens with full love,making the country 2 b so famous!Even i hv another 2 friends that is going 2 visit ur country esp 2 visit ISKCON HUNGRAY on 12th JULY nxt year!They r so eager n bought the flight ticket jst last week!They r going with their fly! So i knw that the gnvrmnt will reserve this wonderful temple tat hv attract many tourist n bring good name 2 tis country, serve the counry's citizen with full love n care!thak you!