WE ARE THE VOICE OF TYSON…THE VOICE TO SHARE HIS STORY AND DEMAND CHANGE…THIS IS TYSON’S FINAL JOURN

Brenda Hixenbaugh

/ #176 Animal Cruelty From Shelter Staff Is Out Of Control

2010-11-19 07:44

Apparently the Animal Control Staff is above the law. The records of the countless abuse, cruelty, and murder of helpless loving trusting animals, commited by those that are suposed to offer shelter to these loving creatures, but obiously don't. And as in Tyhsons case, this was nothing more than a wanton murder. They knew they had this dear little thing and delibertly fixed it so they could murder him without interuption. How vile can these people possibly get? Do they not know shame? We the people must clean out these rats from their hiding places of shelters and pounds and oust them before all the world as the contemptable bar baric ruthless unfeeling poor excuses for human beings that they are and any and all that make it possible for them to remain unhampered in their cruel sic actions. What is wrong with this picture? Why would they go so far over board to prevent a lost animal to return to those that love it? How sic are these critters? They talk about Parvo and they have to destroy the animal. Well there are some human speicies that have human parvo and I think they inthe best interest of all should also be euthenized. Fair is Fair. And Right is Right.Their Damming mind set to destroy all is past sic, they must be held accountable and I hope these vile things( Everyone of them) get drug into court. They need held accountable for all that they contributed to Sweet Tysons Murder. I keep saying Murder because that is exactly what it was, Tysons Murder.