HELP ME SAVE MY FOSTER PETS!!!

Quoted post

Voice for the dogs

2013-11-05 06:06

You didn't mention Lani, did he get adopted too?  Are there other rescues in your town that you can use as examples re: the number of animals they keep in a residential area to help your cause?  Is that why they are pulling your license? Will our signatures have any influence if we don't live in your town or can one appear in person at your next court date to give testimonials? Do you feel this would help? I'd speak for the well-being of the dogs.

Replies

#33 Re:

2013-11-05 12:10:57

#32: Voice for the dogs -

Lani is visiting friends :O).  I am going to chat with an attorney this week to discuss my options.  Today I am making public (which is already public) contact info for the Mayor, Deputy Mayor (who is also my Alderman and is apparently a dog lover) another Alderman and the city manager.  Folks can contact them on their own then.  I am also sending info out to the streets where the tick borne diseases animals were infected in Wood Dale. This is a SERIOUS issue- I never used to worry about ticks in my own yard and with Mikey coming home infected and sick 2 weeks ago- a BIG concern.  All documentation I have from the village still states that I needed to get down to 7 pets- 3 per village ordinance and 4 per IL Dept of Ag license.  I was told in court by the evil prosecutor that I needed to get down to 3.  I DID ask them to put that in writing and nada.  Lisa