PETITION BY CONCERNED NIGERIANS TO THE PRESIDENT ON BOKO HARAM

Quoted post

Funny petition

#56 A sad & unnecessary petition

2011-07-19 10:27

The first thing that strike me in this half baked petition is that no reasonable solution is being proffered on how to extinguish the menace of Boko haram immediately. It is my personal opinion that the JTF SHOULD NOT be withdrawn from the North, as a matter of fact the stae should be militarized and placed under a emergency rule. Please tell me the people who Boko haram is killing, are they not innocent people. Do the bombs differentiate between Christians and Muslims? I will have had for respect for this piece of junk petition if it had called only for the cautioning of the JTF and even a threat to punish any officer found guilty of using excessive force. Lastly, if the USA which is the major upholder and defender of human rights can go into another sovereign nation and kill Osama bin laden in cold blood and dump his remains into the sea then the JTF should kill on sight and confirmed Boko Haram member. Our courts are already overtaxed, there is no need to waste taxpayers money to try animals who kill without a shred of pity for their target. Please re-write your petition as this one sounds like you are a Boko Haram sympathizer.

Replies

Kenn

#61 Re: A sad & unnecessary petition

2011-07-21 06:30:33

#56: Funny petition - A sad & unnecessary petition

Could the idiots who think the Petition is calling for the withdrawal of the JTF or any less-than-firm
approach to Boko Haram go find elsewhere, but here, to ply their jaundice and
vacuity? And can all the strays, waifs, oafs and pinheads they’ve attracted
here go with them, please? I’m saying people who need basic education in
English Language, Nigeria’s socio-political history and the rudiments of
democracy need to go pay some little money to some village teacher to give them
some basic idea, so they don’t go kill half the population of an unsuspecting world
with their corrosive ignorance! Nothing, even a little knowledge, comes cheap!
And, of course, that way, they would be helping the Nigerian economy and
keeping a few underemployed people better employed! And oh, just before the
Jack-in-the box characters pop out to remind me that I shouldn’t be talking
like this, can I simply advise that anyone thinking of offering such tosh as
advice take that advice and shove it down where the sun don’t shine? Good! Now,
I must thank each of them for their cooperation. Thank you very much.