"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

Quoted post

BBA.Namibia.FanClub

2011-08-09 06:45

I still say that the South African Fans spoilt it for Luclay...everything was going well for the guy, and than when Lucklay didn't hear from home, the SA Fans went all wild and biserk throwing accusations and insults like the devil and her sister spitting hot rage...swearing at fans and contestants from other countries...well, i hope they've learned their lesson...the fact that SA is perceived as the most developed country in Afrca, doesn't mean that you can bullshit other nations...cause to tell the truth some of those nations are doing much better than SA...be it political or economical...i hope that they have learned their lesson thou...and Lucklay, we still love you...if ONLY they didn't form that stupid LUFC that brought you down!

Replies

#1298 Re:

2011-08-09 10:53:55

#1291: BBA.Namibia.FanClub -  

Plepase dont come and talk rubbish here, if there are other countries better than SA why not host this fucken show? Was is it acceptable when other countries were insulting our SA housemates since the start of the show? We are SA we stand for our own, if you did not form a fan club for Bernadina dont be jelous and tell us what to do. You must not forget that S A has been with your hNamibian housemates through thick amd thin e,g Eddie,Meryl 2 memtion,. voetsek from this petition!

#1306 andRe:

2011-08-09 21:15:43

You just had to  cough out that which is actually your real beef with S.A. and Luclay didnt you?the fact that S.A. is perceived to be the most developed country in Africa. How else does it get mixed up with him being victimised ?except that we know already that it is the main jealous reason why S.A. youth are being ganged up against and victimised by low esteemed shallow minds like you. You are always ready to swallow any small excuse that you are fed against  S.A. youngsters because of your inferiority complex.Fortunately most of your fellow countrymen are more intelligent and confident of their country than you are.I even doubt if you are really Namibian because Namibia and S.A. are historically linked and never compete but support each other, except in this hate spreading show that we are banning here.This mob victimisation of S.A. youth on the corrupt show is the only way you think you can have some power over S.A. youths and make them feel inferior.Dont even use insults by fans as an excuse for your jealousy bcos we know that there are countries that insult people worse than what S.A. does and they still win. We knew that from long but just wanted to see if the management of the show had the will to fix this victimisation.Instead they failed for years and thats why we will no longer be humiliated in our own country by jealous people using our own infrastructure. 

People who are confident of their own achievements are not bothered by the achievements of S.A. Why does it bother you and some people so much that they start victimising and humiliating our youth for being proud of their country?Fine,you got your little victory of robbing the guy,stop lying and saying you love him. Just kindly go celebrate that he was robbed and leave S.A. people and their other supporters to do what they think is right pls.

OUT WITH THIS JEALOUS AND CHEATING SHOW.

#1310 Re:

2011-08-10 09:18:39

You know something my sweety pie, I do not understand why you would be hating on LUFC, could it be because your Bernadina was a stupid little girl that went into a game with cunning people and started playing other people's games instead of playing her own game? she hated on Luclay based on hearsay and never gave Luclay a chance to show her what he was really about, and because Luclay is a guy that is attuned to energies he picked up on that negative vibe that she was giving off and they never really got along.  I do not even want to mention the stupid comment she made about Brenda Fassie, het julle nie dronklappe in Namibie nie? bepaal julle by issues that concerns you and leave us be. As for the insults that LUFC was allegedly hurling at people they were directed @ your cow Bernadina and BB for even coming up with a molotov cocktail as cruel as that one.  Namibia is one of the countries that will take very long before they win a show like BB because of spineless people like you at least South Africans stand up for what they believe in. We are not hypocrites