stop Hackney Homes from making me rehome one of my dogs

Quoted post

#37 Re:

2015-04-30 13:37

#2: -  

That is so true. It will cause great distress to both dogs and the owner. Why did they say she could keep both dogs there just to turn round now and say one has to go? Hun, if you're reading this, make a complaint to the very top person at the council (ask for a name), if you don't get far doing that, get legal advice and the citizens advice bureau have really helped me (wrote letters for me, etc), definitly recommend them when you're in any situation against a council. They know what your legal rights are.

Replies

#49 Re: Re:

2015-04-30 14:26:59

#37: - Re:  

Thank you so much for your support and it means so much to see how many people are willing to stand up and speak out on this matter it is clear this is because of the breed of dogs I have and they are saying I'm breaching the tenancy agreement but for over a year they knew I had 2 dogs and nothing was said about it. But all of a sudden they seem to think they can start taking quotes or sentences out of the agreement over a year later, it makes no sense me dogs haven't done anything to anyone or any other pet in the building.  They are quite and as you can see they are getting old they are both senior dogs and I'm completely beside myself having to fight to keep them together. :-(