Reinstate Mr. Thomas Leahy

Quoted post

2015-11-05 14:33

It s time we end the discrimination and bullying. While he was somewhat misguided he is doing a great deed in teaching his students responsible behavior. Why in a world where bullies are forcing kids to self harm or suicide a man is being punished for trying to correct that is beyond me. Are we so torn as a nation that we fault the ones actually try to do the right things in order to protect those whoa really doing evil deeds. As a gay man I can tell you in 7th and 8th grade I had many self issues as I was discovering myself. Having a teacher like this man was the only thing that kept me from doing harm to myself. We as a nation need to stand up and continue to do what this man has done. He is a leader by example and I'm appalled that a school board would try to twist such an outstanding message. There are so many better ways to address his mishandling of what he did. But the way your going about this the school board is not only condoning the bullies the school board is being the bully.

Replies

#169 Re:

2015-11-05 18:09:34

#141: -  

throwing this teacher under the bus is in itself a big case of bulling