Brian Isaacs should not be dismissed

Quoted post

#33 Re: Re:

2016-06-08 15:33

#24: - Re:  

Hi Alexis - I am interested to know what your connection is with SP - you sound like you are extremely angry as you may have had 1st hand experience of his behaviour or why else would you have all these harsh things to say about him. One can only really talk about these issues if you've had 1st hand dealings with him as opposed to hearsay and of course you are entitled to your opinion and to vent your frustration and by the sounds of your post you are probably part of the group of people who are celebrating that Brian finds himself in this position. I am just interested to know. Tx

Replies

#54 Re: Re: Re:

2016-06-08 22:00:46

#33: - Re: Re:  

To  say I am probably  part of the group that is celebrating the position Brian Isaacs finds himself , is extremely sad, and a warp way of thinking ,because there is no glory in celebrating the demise of others . 

The  dilemma which Brian isaacs finds himself has been self-inflicted . The law of attraction is very clear ,that one must be mindful, of what you give out unto others, because it will be returned unto you. 

I haven't met anybody that is celebrating Brian Isaacs demise,in fact those that speak about his current situation  or mention the situation he finds himself , ie say that he is a highly  educated man , that should know better ,and  that there is no dignity in public brawling  or appearing in court for hate speech and being dismissed for being dishonest (giving false statment ) , assault and refering to people as scum .