Opposition to ITV

Quoted post

Straight talker

#10 This petition is a waste of time

2012-07-26 11:51

This petition is a waste because the good that is coming through itv is not being measured. These ultra conservatives who are breathing some special air in the farms of de deur and pe can't see the benefit to the Islamic community out there. They would rather allow the other muslims who will mess up and sell the wrong knowledge of Islam broadcast and be fine with it. Where were these petitioners in the last 4 years when channel 347 was broadcasting through the uk? Now they have a hidden agenda after sniffing that special air and they want to dupe the general public?

Replies

Can't believe it!

#38 Re: This petition is a waste of time

2012-07-26 20:21:26

#10: Straight talker - This petition is a waste of time

I'm really concerned that the residents of De-Deur and P.E must not suffocate to death due to lack of air, i mean seeing how all their air is spreading through the country and effecting everyone i.e zakariyyah darul uloom, azadville darul uloom, mufti AK hoosain saheb, ml ebrahim mia saheb and so many others. It is very worrying! May ALLAH TA'ALA save them and grant them abundance of fresh air so that they can continue defending the deen of islam. Ameen.

#85 Re: This petition is a waste of time

2012-07-28 11:01:53