Opposition to ITV

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Opposition to ITV.

Husain

#76 Reply to DR Adam

2012-07-27 17:45

Dr adam it doesn't matter a damn if saifullah got a a tv or not. The HARAAM status of television in islaam is not based on WHO OWNS A TV. Full stop.

Until now every single muslim who watched and owned a TV understood that it its haraam and made dua for hidayat to give up this sin. Came the time of ramadhan, a mayit or a visit from an alim they will shut off that screen and say ''NO, we can't do haraam now.'' They made tauba and had a little bit of regret for that sin. But now they will not make tauba, have no regrets and see no need to change because........? BECAUSE they will see it as halal since our ulama and ppl like you are promoting it, appearing on it and justifying it!

Remember we all answerable to ALLAH for what we do.

NASEEHAT

2012-07-27 17:46

Dr Adam, u r not befitting frm this ITV. Giv it up and sav yrslf from Haraam. When in Doubt , leave out!

2012-07-27 18:00

WHEN WE DO HARAAM AS INDIVIDUALS, WE HAVE TO ANSWER FOR OURSELVES. WHEN WE DO HARAAM AND DRAG AND LEAD OTHERS WITH US, WE WILL BE BURDENED FOR THE OTHER'S SINS AS WELL.
ITV PEOPLE MAKE TAUBAH BEFORE WE CLOSE OUR EYES.
THOSE STUPID ULEMA ON ITV MUST BE GIVEN A HIDING
THE HAQ

#79 RemRe: Re: Re: Re: Saifullah - Change of Name

2012-07-27 22:49

#75: Mohamed Adam - ITV - Re: Re: Re: Saifullah - Change of Name

perhaps you should sit with the jamiat ulama of guateng and get a correct undertsanding why tv is wrong .its not a matter of some chnages and all is halaal.the evil of tv can never be made halaal . yes maybe take out the name of islam from it as whoever watches islamic tv will think all the evils are halaal . you keep saying sorry about the mixing of sexes and music . can you see how much damage is being caused .for ALLAH TAALA SAKE CUT THIS OUT . ITV IS HARAAM . WE DONT LIVE BY LESSOR EVILS . WE ARE COMMANDED TO FORBID ALL EVIL. AS FOR SAIFULLAH WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF HE HAS A TV OR NOT .HIS MESSAGE IS THE IMPORTANT ISSUE .THE SHARIAH SAYS TV IS HARAAM .IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN YOU UNHAPPY WITH THE LAW OF ALLAH TAALA . TAKE STOCK

Muslima

#80 Subject

2012-07-28 00:01

Why has the T.V become so necessarily suddenly? In-spite of the many oppositions to ITV by ulama and laymen alike, it appears that the ITV ulama think that they HAVE to have the channel running or they'll be doing a great disservice to islaam!

Are the ITV ulama blind to the glaring fact that for 1400 years ISLAAM has SURVIVED, LIVED and SPREAD throughout the entire world WITHOUT the television!!! The deen of ALLAH spread like wild fire and touched the hearts of millions of lost souls from diverse backgrounds through the sincerity, steadfastness and uprightness of its followers - not through the evil television!!!!

Muslima

2012-07-28 00:11

I think this entire ITV thing stems from nothing but inferiority complex. The ITV scholars have an inferior complex because other people go on TV and make massive stupid programs which they couldn't do because of being muslims. If you listen to their radio programs, you can't fail to see that they're trying their very best to imitate and conduct their programs just like other kaafir radio stations.

So they had HAD to somehow make the TV halal to join up and be on the same (haraam) pedestal as their kaafir counterparts.

How can islaam spread by muslims compromising their deen? How can you give da'wah while you openly sin by holding shows with ghair mahrams, music etc?

Seriously, its pathetically sickly nauseatingly stupidly unbelievably dense.

#82 concerned01

2012-07-28 00:18

'we using a sewerage pipe to supply clean water'

Harms of television are far more than the benefits.any level minded person will agree to this.let us take a close look and see how it has damaged our society.it promotes evil in every way.let us not be oblivious of this fact just because we cant resist our own entertainment.

Let us be honest how many people only have the television to watch itv?instead of providing a better alternative for those who watch tv let the (Ulama)adopt and promote the principle of abstaing from it altogether.i used to watch alot of television and stopped, found more time for actual acts of worship.
let us not make our deen an item of entertainment, the knowledge of deen can be learnt through many other ways which are more conducive to our Shariat and which our pious predecessors used.the masaajid(mimbar), halaqaat, jumua platform.these methods have a greater impact and there was more barakah as the sacrifice was greater from the side of the learner and educator

The people of previous times didnt have all these means that are available today yet they learnt and taught deen in simple ways and it has reached us, not to forget that they were much more learned than us.
We are trying to use the same means that the people of Baatil(evil) utilize to spread their baatil.in other words we are trying to spread haq in a baatil way.the way and method of spreading haq should also be haq and not baatil.tv is governed by the people of baatil and if we adopt it is a means of learning and teaching(not entertainment) we will always have to compromise our deen to meet their standards untill we break the laws of our sharait.May Allah Ta'ala grant us the foresight in this matter and guide us too what pleases Him the most and safeguards our Imaan.Aameen

2012-07-28 06:16

I hope muslims get better in their deen.Ameen

2012-07-28 06:22

hope muzlimz get better

#85 Re: This petition is a waste of time

2012-07-28 11:01

Inaayat Abdool Satar. email: mr.ias1@yahoo.com

#86 Making hasty decisions on ITV without knowledge of deen is dangerous!!!!

2012-07-28 11:14

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتهُ

RE: ITV

*Dear Brother/Sister in Islaam: Please READ the following carefully and OPEN ALL LINKS provided and read until you have a clear understanding of the matter, don't make an un-learned decision on ITV out of haste and feelings, rather make a decision from Knowledge.

For "haste makes waste" and "knowledge is power"

May (اللَّه (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى guide us all to make the correct decision and put us on the straight path, the path of Nabi (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ)
آمِيْن يَارَبَّ الْعَالَمِينْ

»ITV« is a Television station on *DSTV* that airs islamic programming. Many Ulama are showcased on the station, but this does not make the Tv permissible. The making of pictures of animate (living)objects is clearly prohibited in Islam as Nabi (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) said: "The worst to be punished (on the day of judgement) are the picture-makers (of animate objects)". Furthermore a male is not permitted to look at a photo of a non mahram female and vice-versa, this rule is being neglected as many people's photos are shown on television. Even a woman's voice should be concealed from strange men, leave alone her body, which is being flaunted openly on the Tv (Naoodhoobillaah). In-between ITV programmes there are advertisements that promote music and haraam products. With DSTV (Devilish, Satanic Time Vanisher) in your home, it is a possibility that you may be tempted to watch haraam channels as well.
Hadhrat Mufti Taqi Uthmani Saheb(May اللَّه fill his qabr with noor) said: "Islam cannot be served through television"

Many of our senior Ulama (May اللَّه protect them all, and those who are late may اللَّه fill their graves with noor.) have discouraged and condemned the taking of videos, pictures of animate objects, women's voices and bodies being flaunted and have condemned the appearance of Ulama on television.

Below is the list of Ulama who have condemned this, with the links to their Naseehah/Fatawa:

Hadhrat Mufti Taqi Uthmani (May اللَّه
fill his qabr with noor):

http://­www.themajlis.co.za/­index.php?option=com_­content&view=article­&id=197%3Aharaam-med­ia-are-haraam-and-ma­y-not-be-used-for-de­eni-purposes&catid=3­4%3Amajlis-articles&­Itemid=27

Hadhrat Ml. Yunus Patel saheb's (May اللَّه fill his qabr with noor) advices , rendered on Radio Islam by Ml. Suliman Ravat:

https://­sites.google.com/a/­radioislamlive.com/­radio-islam/­mbilal2012-01/­20090722_mlypateltv.m­p3?attredirects=0&d=­1 #{click on download attachment, then open}#

Hadhrat Ml Shabier Ahmed Saloojee (principal of Darul Uloom Zakariyya ) with Hadhrat Mufti Radha-Ul-Haqq Saheb(senior Khalifah of Late Mufti Mahmood Hassan Gangohi (RHA), Mft. Radha ul Haqq is also: Grand Mufti of SA, Senior Mufti of Pakistan, Sheikhul Hadith and Head Mufti of Darul Uloom Zakariyya, formerly Ustaad of Binnori Town Madrasa Pakistan,1 of the Leading Masha'ikh of SA) with other ulama of Darul Uloom Zakariyya :

http://­www.duzak.org/­index.php/fatawaa/­52-al-ari-wal-ibah-co­ntemporary-issues/­194-letter-pertaining­-to-the-television-i­ssue

Darul Iftaa of Darul uloom Azaadville (of which Mufti Mohammed Sa'eed Motara is the head {Mufti Saheb is a Senior Mufti of SA ):

http://­www.thejamiat.co.za/­index.php?option=com_­content&view=article­&id=449%3Aazaadville­s-fatwa-on-tv&catid=­45%3Acurrent-issues-­archived&Itemid=46

Hadrat Ml. Fadhlur Rhaman A'zami (Sheikhul Hadith of Darul uloom Azaadville , elder of SA tabligh movement, Khalifah of Hakeem Akhtar Shb) :

http://­www.themajlis.co.za/­index.php?option=com_­content&view=article­&id=199%3Anaseehat-b­y-maulana-fazlur-rah­maan-azami-shaikhul-­hadith-of-daarul-ulo­om-azaadville-on-a-r­ange-of-haraam-issue­s-perpetrated-by-the­-nnb-jamiat&catid=34­%3Amajlis-articles&I­temid=27

Student of Darul Uloom Holcombe, Bury, U.K.:

http://­www.inter-islam.org/­Prohibitions/tv.htm

Hadhrat Mufti Ebrahim Desai (Madrassah In'amiyyah Camperdown,Jamiatul Ulama KZN and Board of Muftis Sa):

http://­www.askimam.org/­public/­question_detail/16082

Also by Hadhrat Mufti Ebrahim Desai:

http://­www.sunniforum.com/­forum/­showthread.php?23990-­Tv-allowed-in-islam

Hadhrat Sheikh Mufti Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid (Senior Mufti of Saudi Arabia) :

http://islamqa.info/­en/ref/3633

Hadhrat Ml. Moosa Olgar:

http://­www.themajlis.co.za/­index.php?option=com_­content&view=article­&id=195%3Athe-baatil­-and-deception-of-is­lamic-television-by-­maulana-moosa-olgar&­catid=34%3Amajlis-ar­ticles&Itemid=27

Articles on women and how they should conceal themselves according to Shari'ah.

M. Asgahr:

http://­www.islam-watch.org/­MAsghar/­Muslim-Women-and-Veil­.htm

Mufti Muhammad ibn Adam al kawthari(Darul Ifta of UK & Al-Qalam Shari’ah Scholars uk):

http://­www.shariahprogram.ca­/islam-qa-women/­female-voice-singing.­shtml

After reading the content in the above links, if you have opposition to ITV, may you please sign the petition in the link below.

http://­www.petitions24.com/­opposition_to_itv

May (اللَّه (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى save us all from such vices and reward the people who made us aware of this.

ANTI FONG KONG ULEMA

2012-07-28 12:33

We have enemies within our vmuslim community....Radio shaitaan and tv Moulanas.
Will the Radio shaitaan moulanas allow their own wives, daughters, sisters and mothers talk to a non-muslim man about sex and condoms etc on radio like they had that other lady do recently on Radio shaitaan? SO CALLED - Moulana Ravat, Haider , Bham etc. Please ANSWER!!!1

#88 Re: Re: Saifullah

2012-07-28 12:57

#67: Mohamed Adam - ITV - Re: Saifullah

Assalamu Alaykum

I certainly am disappointed at your response, Doctor Adam. The thrust of the debate is not based on wheyher I have a T.V. or not. The debate is whether it is permissible in Islam or not to have a television. The are many things which are wrong with me and you, but we do not make it right because we do it. We sin and we show remorse and ask for forgiveness and hope  that one Day Allah will grant us to have the strenght to do right. Nonetheless, here are your answers

a) I do not have a Television.

b) Not applicable since i do not have a television

c) Ido not have to see something myself in order to belief in it's existence. For instance both of us have not seen Timbukto or the Antartica but both of us believe in it's existence. Our believe cannot be atributed to heresay evidence.  Besides seeing there are other mediums of gaining knowledge which are even at times more powerful then seeing itself.

d) Since i do not have a television, this question is not applicable. Besdies this, it is rather deceptive to claim that a person who has a television, will necessaary have a DSTV and have access to ITV. There are millions of television owners who do not have DSTV. Kindly desist from cheap phsycho.

e) I am really sorry to note that you you feel that all those thousands of people who do not have Television have no right to comment on the lutilation of Islam which occurs on ITV. Does Islam - the very Islam which you are operating under - not belong to them? The example you have sited is akin to a drunkard who is reprimanded. The drunkard turns around and says: "Since you do not booze, you cannot comment" Does this make sense at all? With all due respect, not only does television, but all forms of sinning, DISTORT the intelligence.

f) Again i do not have to see a show to have the knowledge that it is wrong. I have clearly specified that which is common knowledge. I repeat them: (1) Cartoons of the Ambiya peace be upon them (2) Free intermingling between males and females (3) Music serving as interludes (4) Females with hair exposed (5) Photography

Now kindly point out to me which one is not accurate and is based on hearsay?

As for the other issues you have raised:

1) I do not expect nor need any apology. You tuabah should be made to Allah and you should make known this to the public as the sin was committed in public. Though it is pleasing to see you being repentant, one wonders what type of Molvies you have on ITV that cannot understanbd what you as a simple layman have understood. Ask the Qaari saab (or should we rather say tar-kari saab) to apologise for freely intermingling with females and see his response! Really, Doc, you got the wrong crowd of Molvies involved. How come Ml. Bham and company freely intermingle with women? You in fact have spoken like an Aalim when you apologise. They could learn a thing or two from you.

2) Again, I do not have to see the cartoons to believe that they appear on ITV. You are the director of ITV. How can I disbelieve in what you telling me? This thing about good and bad cartoons is sheer humbug. If any good cartoon was permissible, then the Best of Creations- Nabi Muhammed Salallahu alayhi wasallam's cartoon wouyld have been made long, long ago but Muslims who are searching for Allah's Pleasure much more determindedly then me and you.                         You believe in the concept of good cartoons of the prohets. The Holy Qur'aan states that Muslims have brought faith upon all the prophets. I trust that i am right when i say that you would never ever dream of making a "good" cartoon of our Beloved Nabi Salallahu alayhi wasallam. Only a person whose soul is in I.C.U. if not alraDY in hell  will make such a cartoon.

3) Your this comment convinces me that you mean good. Only a humble person apologizes as readily as you do. May Allah make us all humble when we sin. (Ameen). Doc, now you telling me that there is music yet at the same time you say i act on hearsay. I am somewhat confused. An important note: This ITV which you are  a director of is not to be vewed in light terms. You cannot throw poison in the towns reservoir in order to kill some weeds and than go merrily about life. Your surgery will be filled with dying people. You can cry out hoarsely how good your intentions were, but the fact remains that you are the cause of the sickness. I suggest you spent more time seeing what is really happening on the "floor".

4) Conatcting the Jamiat is actually quite easy. There e-mail address etc. is available on their web-site.

5) You have perhaps misunderstood what was said or perhaps i have not explained it clearly enough. There is this lady on ITV. She dolls herself up. Her eyes are laden with cosmetics. She has a following on facebook. She encourages her following to check her on YOUR ITV. She operates with the consent of the corrupt Radio Shaytaan molvies who are misleading you. You are free to check it out and comment whather this was hearsay or not.

I conclude on something that may hopefully benefit you:

a) The so-called Ulama on your ITV are supposed to have gently guided you towards what the De Deur Jamiat and the Majlis and the 99% of Ulama of South Africa are trying to do. Did anyone of the ITV ever tell you about the wrongs that have been pointed out to you? Are they not guilty of misleading you with their silence?

b) Nor only do they remain silent, they indulge in the same Haraam in which they particpate. Why?

c) Did the Qaari Saheb who was lusting with wide open eyes and broad smiles at, forgive the pun,  the dolled up broads, perhaps in broad daylight, do justice to Islam? He does think so since he after all appeared on ITV and not on any other TV.

d) It is such Molvies that put you on a drip of "lesser of two evils". Lesser of two evils is when a person has no other option whatsoever and there is a matter of life and death. No one is going to die without ITV. There are many other ways to propagate Islam insead of aping the Kuffaar.

e) Being a doctor, you are perceived righteously to be intelligent. Surely the question came to your mind as to why a Fatwa was obtained for the permissiblity of Islamic Television from abroad instead of from the South African senior Ulama?  I respect the fact that not being an Aalim you may not wish to get involved but this question does not require any islamic knowledge. It is simple common question dictated by common sense.

f) I request readers on this petition to refrain from making statements such as "they are in it for the money". However, this comment must have been made in the light of the forty thousand odd rands which some Radio Islam Molvies are monthly earning. I asked one such Molvi. He blushed and said they are paid "market related" salaries. Wow!

i am unfortunately unavailable for further comments.

Make maaf if i hurt anyone's feelings and make du'a for me? Was-salaam

Muslima

#89 Re:

2012-07-28 13:02

#87: ANTI FONG KONG ULEMA - Will the Radio shaitaan moulanas allow their own wives, daughters, sisters and mothers talk to a non-muslim men

NO ASTAGHFIRULLAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. They'll never let that happen - its HARAAM.... What do you think of our ''pious'' tv ulama???

Hmmmm.

But of course there's no problem if the non-muslim guy is looking in the mirror and the moulana's wife/mother/sister/daughter is looking in the mirror and the two of them, i mean their reflcetions - have a grand chat regarding anything..... just so long as they're looking at each others reflection and not each other in person. After all, according to these moulana's the womens voice is not awrah, her reflection is not her and his reflection is not him (thats why photography is halal).

So ladies and gentlemen don't miss out, Get your mirrors ready toady......................................!!!

#90 don't criticise any Ulama

2012-07-28 13:56

السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتهُ

Do NOT criticise ANY ulama.. Not good, they too are human and err.

"And we have created human weak" (Qur'aan e Kareem)

"All children of Adam(AS) are sinners, but the best of sinners are those who repent"

If those Ulama repent, they'll be better than us. Gheebah(back biting) is not permissible. Rather talk to them about these issues face to face.

Nabi (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) said: "Backbiting about your muslim brother is as if you have eaten his (uncooked) flesh"
May اللَّه save us all from gheebah (back biting), criticism, slander, insulting and all evils.
PUBLIC CRITIC

#91 Re: don't criticise any Ulama

2012-07-28 15:50

#90: Inaayat Abdool Satar. email: mr.ias1@yahoo.com - don't criticise any Ulama THESE ULEMA ARE SUPPOSED TO BE OUR LEADERS. THEY NEED TO BE CRITICISED. THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD PERSONALLY ABOUT THEIR WRONGS BUT THEY ARE TOO ARROGANT TO LISTEN. THEY NEED ONE BLOODY GOOD HIDING. YES IF THEY REPENT THEN SURELY ALLAH IS MOST FORGIVING AND MERCIFUL. THEY HAVE SINNED "ERRED" PUBLICLY AND THEY ARE THEREFORE CRITICISED  PUBLICLY. THEY SHOULD REPENT IN PUBLIC.

#92 Re: don't criticise any Ulama

2012-07-28 15:52

#90: Inaayat Abdool Satar. email: mr.ias1@yahoo.com - don't criticise any Ulama why you dont ask these molvisahebs face to face and see their response.

#93 You are right, but the problem is that they do not want to repent. Try speaking to them yourself

2012-07-28 15:56

2012-07-28 16:52

ITV is totaly haraaaaaaaaam................
Husain

#95 Re: don't criticise any Ulama

2012-07-28 17:55

#90: Inaayat Abdool Satar. email: mr.ias1@yahoo.com - don't criticise any Ulama Do NOT criticise ANY ulama.. Not good, they too are human and err.

"And we have created human weak" (Qur'aan e Kareem)

"All children of Adam(AS) are sinners, but the best of sinners are those who repent" If those Ulama repent, they'll be better than us. Gheebah(back biting) is not permissible. Rather talk to them about these issues face to face.

Sure they will be better than is by far, if they not already. However we discussing this issue from what is apparent. They, these itv ulama, are not only publicly openly halalizing and justifying something absolutly haram but they are also encouraging others to do the same. They deserve to be criticised. If everyone keeps quiet and refrains from speaking out and opposing this evil, it will become accepted as part of islaam. In this case we are not fault finding or looking for ways to disgrace them. They're taking pride and publicly promoting they wrong deeds without any shame, remorse or regret.

What about the quraanic ayat of ''Amr bil ma'roof nahy anil munkar''? Since they refuse to give us a fair hearing face to face, we will take this opportunity to practice this devine command inshaAllah.

At the same time i agree that we should refrain from saying things such as ''they need a bloody good hiding'' etc.

Lastly i promise you that if these very same ulama repent tomorrow and oppose the TV as it ought to, we will kiss their shoes and beg their dua's. The ''hatred'' thats being displayed in this thread is not hatred for them, rather its hatred for they deeds and love for the original true real shariah and islaam.

May ALLAH forgive us all. Ameen

is it butterfly

#96 Re:

2012-07-28 22:47

#16: zulfiqaar - which girl is this

#97 whats the facebook page Re: Re:

2012-07-28 22:58

#96: is it butterfly - Re: whats the facebook page of the lady

Mohamed Adam ITV

#98 Re: Re: Re: Saifullah

2012-07-29 00:12

#88: - Re: Re: Saifullah 

I commend you on your input. You do make some good points.

I apologise if I offended you in any way. The debate on this forum is good and it is an important topic. I will also not be able to contribute further at this stage due to pressure of time.

I will however from time to time read the feedback and try to learn from the input and wisdom of others.

Salaams

Mohamed Adam

#99 Criticism of Ulama openly!

2012-07-29 00:14

The Ulama have erred openly, yes, but this doesn't mean we should take their names and tarnish it. Boycott the WRONG doings of their organisations, yes, boycott the haraam in ITV, yes, Boycott the haraam in Radio Islam, yes, but don't make gheebah about specific people or about any person, rather make du'aa at tahajjud time with tears in your eyes for their hedayah. Speak to them politely about their wrongs, yes, this will win their heart over. Take Jama'ahs to their houses for Khususi Mulaaqat (Special visit), and see how their hearts change. Invite them to the khanqahs, to take benefit from our mashaa'ikh and see how their hearts change. their taubah may be done in secrecy too! They don't have to tarnish their own names further, by making public taubah, if they don't wish to. Their "public taubah" can be, that they start calling to the truth, and leave out the wrongs they did.

This isn't for anyone to judge but اللَّه (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) .

As for the "Preaching of truth and prevention of evil" is concerned,
•this should be done with hikmah (modesty, wisdom) and kindness, in the way Nabi(صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) did it. We all know the incident of Taa'if.

•Gheebah should be made about the wrongs people do, after telling them it is wrong, rather make Du'aa for them, if you have true care for them.
Nabi (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) had true care for people, so he(صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) prevented them from evil in the day by means of Da'wah (invitation towards the oneness of اللَّه ) , and cried for them in du'aa in the darkness of the night, because he didn't want them to be put in the fire of hell as the result of dying kafir/munafiq.

We should also adopt this إنشاء الله

Please don't justify gheebah by saying we are "preventing evil" preventing evil is through stopping the individual by Da'wah and we are preventing the evil of ITV through this petition. So, through this petition we may be-able to get the attention of the muslim ummah to stop watching it. We should not make gheebah of people, but rather we should conceal their names, and showcase the faults of the tv station, not putting the blame on any individual.

My beloved Shaikh Hadhrat Ml. Mansur Ul Haqq Nazir Saheb (May اللَّه protect him) says: "Imaan goes up and down like the valley of a thousand hills in Durban"

So at certain time people's imaan drop, and they need somebody to bring it up, through kind words, not criticism. Kind words break hard hearts, like the Qur'aan e Kareem breaks hard hearts because of kind words of encouragement and stories of motivation. While "Wikileaks" articles makes hearts harder through their criticism and direct revelation of people's faults

*By this message I'm not justifying the errors and faults of the ulama, just preventing the evil of back-biting from entering this debate, as this is incumbent upon me as Nabi (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) said: " If any one of you or a group of you see a forbidden thing being done and they don't prevent it, although having the power to do so, اللَّه inflicts a sever punishmen on them before their death"

Itv is being prevented through this petition, and I am preventing gheebah through this comment.*

Please forgive me if I have said anything wrong.
May اللَّه guide us all to the straight path and make us Da'ees of deen.

Mohamed Adam ITV

#100 Re: Reply to DR Adam

2012-07-29 00:16

#76: Husain - Reply to DR Adam 

I agree that the Haraam of TV has nothing to do with ownership of an individual of a TV set. That point is taken.

The danger you point out is real. It is good that these issues are raised.