Opposition to ITV

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Opposition to ITV.

#176 Only a handful have identified themselves on this site

2012-07-31 07:23

Look at the comments. Only a small handful of people have identified themselves. Half of the petitions are from anonymous sources. There is no clear verification on the balance.
Muslima

#177 PLZ stop raving about anonymous ppl

2012-07-31 11:39

It matters not a damn if ppl chose to remain anonymous and refrained from giving their real identity. There's no where on this forum that requires ur real identity. So please stop going on and on about the same thing. If any person on this forum wishes to get in touch with another to verify his existence or for any other reason, its simple: Just ask him for his email address. I doubt anybody will have issues giving it to you unless its a female.

And i suggest that instead of looking at WHO'S talking we should rather look at WHAT'S being said.

Just in-case anybody thinks that the 'guests' have chosen to remain anonymous. You're wrong! When you sign this petition and comment immediately, you will show as a guest on the forum - no option.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2012-07-31 11:43

Muslima

#179 Re: We strike Baatil with the Haqq, Then it (Haqq) smashes the brains of Baatil.

2012-07-31 11:46

#171: Bishr Haafi - We strike Baatil with the Haqq, Then it (Haqq) smashes the brains of Baatil. There was a time when South African Muslims and their Ulama were leading the Ummaah in matters of deen,
In just a matter of 10 years you have managed to Flush the fundemental teachings of Islaam down the toilet of Modernism.

Rasullullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said:
999 out of every 1000 of his Ummat wil end up in the Fire.

It is very easy to see the above Hadith materializing infront out very own eyes (just look at the views of the ignoramuses who post on here)
(The laymen have been misled for such a long time by the deviate Ulama of South Africa and elsewhere around the world that it is an aboslute shame to see how many want the HARAAM T.V. approved or reformed !)

Only Imaam Mahdi can save us now

Thats 100% correct.

Its only the majlis or the mahdi now..........

#180 Re: ITV and Internet Reply to Dr. Adam

2012-07-31 13:01

#146: Inaayat Abdool Satar. email: mr.ias1@yahoo.com - ITV and Internet Reply to Dr. Adam U FORGOT HAZRAT MOULANA AHMED SADECK DESAI (DB) OF THE MAJLIS - PROBLABLY ONE OF THE MOST LEARNED AND UPRIGHTEOUS ULEMA OF THE TIME

#181 Re: Re: Re: what were we just reminded about criticism and malicious sayings and Gheebah?

2012-07-31 13:05

#149: Yacoob - Re: Re: what were we just reminded about criticism and malicious sayings and Gheebah?

DOC YOU ARE ONE CONFUSED INDIVIDUAL. YOU NEED TO TAKE TIME OFF AND SPEND WITH GREAT AALIMS LIKE MOULAND AS DESAI. INSHALLAH YOUR MIND AND HEART WILL OPEN UP. DON'T WORRY MOULANA DESAI SOUNDS HARD BUT HE IS A REAL SOFT PERSON AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

#182 Re: Re: You misunderstand me

2012-07-31 13:19

#152: Mohamed Adam ITV - Re: You misunderstand me

DR ADAM AMONGST THOSE 150 ULEMA SOME STILL CAN'T COME TO THE CONCLUSION WHETHER TV IS A REFLECTION OR A PICTURE. THATS HOW "LEARNED" SOME OF THOSE ULEMA ARE!!!!1

No Coward

#183 Re: Re: Re: Conduct of the forum Participants on Opposition to ITV

2012-07-31 13:29

#157: Mohamed Adam ITV - Re: Re: Conduct of the forum Participants on Opposition to ITV

One should not worry about the attacks. They are not personal . u should reflect at what is being said, not who is sayinfg it

2012-07-31 13:56

SOME PEOPLE MENTIONED THAT THESE ULLAMAH NEED A HIDING.... MAKES ME THINK WHAT WOULD HAZRAT UMAR'S (R.A.) REACTION BE IF HE WAS AROUND IN OUR TIME.
IT'S TRUE OUR ULLAMA IN SOUTH AFRICA MUST LEARN FROM THE LIKES OF MOULANA A.S. DESAI.
HE PRACTICES WHAT HE PREACHES. IF IT WAS NOT FOR HIM IN THIS COUNTRY, STANDING UP FOR THE DEFENCE OF THE DEEN, SOME OF OUR ULEMA WOULD TAKE US IN HOOK, LINE AND SINKER.
WE MUST THANK ALLAH (SWT) FOR ULLAMAH THE LIKES OF MOULANA A.S. DESAI.MAY ALLAH KEEP HIM AND OTHER ULLAMAH AROUND TO DEFEND HIS DEEN AAMEEN.OUR OTHER ULLAMAH, NOT ALL, HAVE BEEN TOO SILENT ON IMPORTANT ISSUES. THEIR "HIKMAT" IS NOT WISE .....
SOME ULLAMAH ARE LEARNED BUT TOO SCARED TO SPEAK OUT.... WAKE UP O ULLAMAH FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH'S DEEN
IF YOU SEE A WRONG STOP IT WITH FORCE, IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO, SPEAK AGAINST IT, AND IF YOU CANNOT DO THAT AT LEAST HATE IT IN YOUR HEART...
Inaayat

#185 just didn't mention him. because in their eyes he's an "extremist", so I told them to go to those wh

2012-07-31 14:00

Abdulla Ameen

#186 Plea to ITV ulama,

2012-07-31 17:18

This letter is from a south African layman to the ulama of ITV/Radio islaam. I would like to share it on the forum.

Assalaamu-Alaykum

Respected ulama i am writing this with regards to the statement which you recently made on the television issue.

Moulana please don't see my email as a personal attack. I am only writing this as my heart bleeds to see islaam being obliterated by the same people who are supposed to be its protectors and upholders i.e the ulama, and being a muslim i see it as an obligation to at least remind you of your responsibility to us and our children.

I cannot undersatand how the T.V is suddenly being made halal. How is this ever possible? How can a tool of so much filth, immorilty and kufr ever be used to propogate the pure and holy religion of islaam?

Moulana wasn't it until just recently that all our S.A ulama unanamously agreed that the T.V is haraam? That the agels do not enter the home wherein the T.V is on. That its a terrible thing to keep in the house considering the filth, haram, immodesty and zina which emanates from it. Now the ulama are appearing on the same ''Devil box'' which they and their elders/ustaadh's encouraged us to throw out of our homes!!!

If the ulama are on T.V, that means T.V is halaal and if its halaal why must'nt muslims have it in their homes? even if they lived their entire lives without it - now that its officially declared halaal by respected ulama - theres no need to 'deprive' themselves and their children the 'liberty' of having a T.V set at home. Within days i've seen staunch muslims justifying the purchase of the T.V with the above mentioned mentality.

What are you people doing O' heirs of Rasoolullah (salallahu-alaihiwasallam)?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

As a laymen i can tell you respectable moulana that in comparison to the harms of a T.V, the benifits are not even worth mentioning - its nothing. There's no scope for permittance of the T.V in ALLAH'S sparkling clean shariah. We need to follow the advise and teachings of our predesessors, for they understood the deen better - far better than we can even dream of.

Please moulana, please - i beg you from the bottom of a broken heart to retract your statement. Retract it for the pleasure of ALLAH. Retract it for the safety of our children's imaan and for the sakew of islaam. Please moulana, remember the same ALLAH who gave you honor can snatch away your honor! Fear ALLAH and lead us on the true and pure path of Rasoolullah (salallahu-alaihiwasallam).

Its you our ulama that we have to rely on to teach us. To educate us. To guide us to Jannah. If you abandon this responsibility, we are lost......

We WANT the true original islaam. The islaam which was taught by Nabi (salallahu-alaihiwasallam) and passed on - by the ulama - from generation to generation until it reached YOU.

Thats the islaam we want moulana.

Don't deprive us, don't let its beauty and original splendour die out. Don't kill its glitter and purity with the darkness and faahisha of the accursed television. Don't let us down. Don't let islaam down and ALLAH will reward you moulana. ALLAH will reward you with more than you can imagine INSHAALLAH!

#187 Re:

2012-07-31 17:26

#165: Naeem -

NO.NO  YOU MUSN'T TALK LIKE THAT. WE ARE PEACEFUL MOULANAS ..... AMERICA, OUR LEADER WILL BE CROSS WITH US

WE BELIEVE IN PASSIVE RESISTANCE LIKE GHANDIJI!!!!

THESE ITV MOLVIS , DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES.

LION OF THE WEST

#188 THE TRUTH

2012-07-31 17:55

#20: Lion of the east - NO MAN ....... THERE IS A PROBLEM IN WATCHING TV  WHEN THE  TIME DRAGS ON WHY DONT YOU TAKE THE QURAAN AND READ ...OR THE TASBEEH..WONT THAT BENIFIT YOU MORE...IN THIS MUBARAK MONTH...THEN WATHING THIS DAJAALS EYE......................................................................................................

SOLLY

2012-07-31 17:59

ITV IS TOTALY HARAAM WHEATHER U LIKE IT OR NOT....................IT IS HARAAM HARAAM HARAAM...........NOTHING WILL MAKE IT HALLAL

2012-07-31 18:06

WE...STRIKE...BATIL...WITH...HAQQ..THEN...HAQQ....SMASHES....THE...BRAINS....OF...BAATIL......
CAREFUL...MY BROTHERS ALLAHS PUNISHMENT IS SERVERE'''''''MAY ALLAH GUIDE US...AMEEN..AMEEN
Inaayat Abdool Satar. email: mr.ias1@yahoo.com

#191 BOYCOTT

2012-07-31 19:55

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
"Many see Ramadhan as a time for abandoning food, it is actually all about learning how to abandon sin. Abondoning sin is the crown of Wilayat.
One sin left is superior to thousands of rakaats of Nafl performed. An accepted Ramadhan is one which causes us to change. Be brave and make that change."
Words from Khanqah e Akhtari Azaadville's sms list.

But SOME are busy advertising: music, intermingling of the sexes and photos of men and women to thousands if not millions of GHAIR MAHARIM Muslims on a so-called "ISLAMIC" channel in Ramadhaan and getting income from it, AND above that still happy to keep it on for 2 or 3 months, while knowing it is TOTALLY HARAAM!!!! How IRONIC!!!
They admit to it at first, apologise to the "people", not apologising to اللَّه then later try to justify it......... By saying ITV is
better than other media....

A Baatil(evil) Innovation in the name of DEEN is more punishable than evil innovation in the name of business or anything else. This is trying to implicate that the orders of( اللَّه (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى in the Holy Qur'aan and the Sunnah way of Nabi(صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) are not enough to spread the deen.... And this is trying to say that the deen is not complete استغفر الله. Wa Naoodhoobillaah. (May اللَّه forgive us and save us all)

This is REfUSING to ACKNOWLEDGE FAULTS,
This is REFUSING to abandon sin, this is REFUSING to make TAUBAH, this is REFUSING to HUMBLE ourselves before our LORD, our CREATOR, our SUSTAINER, our NOURISHER. This is REFUSING the pleasure of our اللَّه . This is REFUSING JANNAH!!!!!! This is BEGGING for JAHANNAM. *Yes, this is what it is, kepping haraam running for two or three months while having knowledge that haraam is happening on something in YOUR CARE, something you OWN!!!!

ITV take lesson from this before people take lesson from the haraam on the channel and they increase your SINS for you by thinking that is deen!!!!

I call for a total BOYCOTT of ITV!!!!!

BOYCOTT BID'AH (innovation)!!!
BOYCOTT a station that gets income from MUSICAL ADVERTS!!!
BOYCOTT intermingling of the sexes on international tv!!!
BOYCOTT the MAKING of pictures of PEOPLE and SHOWING it to millions of GHAIR MAHARIM!!
BOYCOTT WHAT( اللَّه (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى and HIS Nabi (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) hate!!!!!!
BOYCOTT IGNORANCE of the orders of اللَّه
BOYCOTT HARAAM!!!!
BOYCOTT ITV!!!

Make the right choice
BOYCOTT ITV!
another muslima,

#192 Re: Re: We strike Baatil with the Haqq, Then it (Haqq) smashes the brains of Baatil.

2012-07-31 20:20

2012-07-31 20:25

ALLAHUAKBAR, while we await Imaam Mahdi (alayhissalaam) why don't we do the wise thing and stick to (follow) Hazrat Moulana AS Desai. For now, he seems to be a ray of hope in a hopeless situation. At least, when Imaam Mahdi (AS) appears we'll hopefully be on the right track, INSHA ALLAH. Stay far away from dajjaal's eye itv everybody.
Muslima

#194 Re:

2012-07-31 20:40

#193: - ALLAHUAKBAR, while we await Imaam Mahdi (alayhissalaam) why don't we do the wise thing and stick to (follow) Hazrat Moulana AS Desai. For now, he seems to be a ray of hope in a hopeless situation. At least, when Imaam Mahdi (AS) appears we'll hopefully be on the right track, INSHA ALLAH. Stay far away from dajjaal's eye itv everybody.

I agree. If we listened to him 17 years ago when he predicted that from radio islaam it will go to tv islmaam, we could have started this petition and opposition back then, and maybe avoided this entire unwanted situation atogether!

MashaAllah great post by Inaayat abdul sattar.

muslimah anon

#195 Re:

2012-07-31 21:34

#184: -

This^^well said Masha'Allah.Aameen.may Allah keeps Hazrat Moulana A.S Desai's shadow over us for a long time.

THE HAQ

#196 YOU CLIAM I HAVE NOT SPOKEN THE TRUTH

2012-07-31 23:18

#159: Mohamed Adam ITV - Re: False Statement Number 1

THE TRUTH IS ITV CAN AND NEVER WILL BE PERMISSIBLE . MORE THEN THAT AS HAQ YOU WONT GET . ALLAH TAALA LAWS SAY IT HARAAM AND YOU JUST CANT GET IT .DEAF AND BLIND TOWARDS THE MESSAGE OF HAQ . RADIO ISLAM AS THEY SAY THE MOLVIS ARE PULLING FAT SALARIES , THATS WHY THEY CANNOT SAY ANYTHING IS WRONG .. PUT THE WOMEN ON MAKE ISLAM INTO COMPETITIONS , TALK ABOUT SEX . ITV WILLBE 100 TIMES WORSE . DOC I DARE YOU TO MEET THE ULAMA OF THE JAMIAT GUATENG . ARE YOU AFRAID . IS THE HAQ YOUR REAL INTREST . IS ITV LOOKING FOR A GOOD MARKET TO MAKE SOME FIQURES . HARAAM HRAMMA IN THE NAME OF ALLAH YOU CANNOT USE A FILTY TV TO PROPOGATE ISLAM PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!!

Husain

2012-07-31 23:29

TBH there's really no need to meet the jamiat, go out in jamaat or sit in a khanqah. All a person needs to do to determine whether he/she is on the correct track is to sincerely ask yourself a simple question: AM I PREPARED TO STAND BEFORE ALLAH AND ANSWER FOR THIS DEED ON THE DAY OF QIYAAMAH?

If yes - insha'Allah you're on the correct road, doing things sincerely for the pleasure of ALLAH. And if no, then there's something wrong with the deed and it must be left aside.

Take a fatwa from your heart and you will see that ITV can never be permissible in islaam.

May ALLAH guide us all.

THE HAQ

#198 Re: Challenge to the Ulema who oppose Islamic Media

2012-07-31 23:32

#140: Mohamed Adam - ITV - Challenge to the Ulema who oppose Islamic Media

YOU CANNOT MAKE YOUR HARAAM ITV HALAAL BY USING THE INTERNET AS A EXCUSE . IF PEOPLE USE THE INTERNET FOR HARAAM ALLAH TAALA WILL PUNSIH THEM .YOU WILL BEAR THE BURDEN OF THE SIN OF PEOPLE WHO WATCH ITV . FEAR ALLAH FEAR ALLAH AND DONT SAY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN WARNED . OPEN ALLAH CAN GIVE ME AND ALL HIDAYAAT . THE MOLVIS ARE ALREADY ON ITV LOOKING AT WOMEN .. THE WOMAN ARE ALREADY EXPOSING THEMSELVES TO MILLIONS AND SHAYTAAN HAS TOLD YOU HAZRAT YOU DOING GOOD DEEDS . WATCH LANGUAGE YOU NEED TO SEE THIS EVIL ..

Naeem

2012-08-01 11:23

#194: Muslima - Re:

Look at what the Radio Islam is doing in this holy month of Ramadaan. The "romeo" and juliet" play is on!

Don't they have any shame!

It is Haraam to contribute anything to them.

Please, i appeal to the KZN Jamiat, strat educating the public before the Radio Shaytaan gets a foothold in KZN. Informt he public of the great danger that the radio station poses in the name of Islam.

2012-08-01 11:25

stop killing our mulims