Opposition to ITV

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Opposition to ITV.

FOR ALLAHS SAKE

#251 PLEASE PLEASE THE AZAAB IS COMMING

2012-08-03 22:34

ALLAH ALLAH We have the best country in the world .ALLAH TAALA has blessed us with every single thing .NOW THE HEARTS ARE CHANGING .BECAREFUL FOR ALLAHS AZAAB .PLEASE ALLAH TAALA HELP US AND SAVE US . PLEASE ULAMA LEAVE THIS TV ALONE .WE DROWNING RAPIDLY . OUR WOMEN AARE ON AIR TALKING ON AIR WITH BLACK MAN ABOUT SEXS AND CONDOM BREAKING .NOW TV . WHO WONT CRY ....................
Inaayat Abdool Satar. email: mr.ias1@yahoo.com

#252 Du'Aa

2012-08-04 00:54

لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ)
Oh most kind اللَّه , through the barakah of لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) and the barakah of the Qur'aan and intercession of Nabi (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) change our hearts to
become righteous servants and save us all from all types Adhaab.

آمِيْن يَارَبَّ الْعَالَمِينْ

Oh ummat e Muhammad (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) let's open our eyes NOW!!!!!!

Before we open our eyes to see Munkar and Nakeer!!!! (angels appointed to question marhoomeen in the grave)
heart broken ummati

2012-08-04 01:02

o muslims,o ummah of nabi sallahu alahi wasallam what is happening to us,we are supposed to be the best of ummahs but look at our pathetic sate right now.are we going o wait until it is tooo late to start standing up for the truth,to start speaking against what we know is wrong...till when are we going to be silent on the haq?????

i plead with you to wake up my dear muslim brothers and sisters before the athaab of allah taala overtakes us.sit for amoment and think how am i going to face my beloved prophet sallahu alahi wassallam on the day of qiyaamah, with the guilt of knowing that the shariah of allah taala was being slowly but surely destroyed yet i did nothing to save it............

o allah please have mercy on us through the medium of your habeeb muhammed sallahu alahi wasallam

2012-08-04 10:34

DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM RACE REFERENCES. IN ISLAM THERE IS NO RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.
hashim

#255 Re: Re: Re: Re: The debate has not improved yet

2012-08-04 12:47

#247: - Re: Re: Re: The debate has not improved yet

Wrong!The debate has improved. It is your brain that is fossiled and that cannot grasp what others grasp. The Holy Qur'aan instructs us: "And make Naseehat if it is beneficial".

Until you do not prove that you have some intelligience instead of continiously braying like a dumb donkey "THE DEBATE HAS NOT IMPROVED YET...THE DEBATE HAS NOT IMPROVED YET...THE DEBATE HAS NOT IMPROVED YET", i will ignore you as i dont want a donkey as a friend least i become just as stupid.

2012-08-04 14:13

Hashim the comment on ''the debate has not yet improved'' was made approximately 22 comments back. You already commented on it.... why harp on the same thing?

#257 Re:

2012-08-04 15:26

#256: -

To keep you up to date. My previous comments were made when there there was hope to convince  even a donkey. However, your latest comment merely confirms my previous one: you not honest  enough to face the truth and thus must be excused from being reponded to. Al-Widaa -yaa himaar

FEAR OF ALLAH

#258 THE DEVIL ITV

2012-08-04 15:55

THE PEOPLES BRAINS ARE FILLED WITH FILTH THE HARAAM CARRON CHICKENS CORRUPTED IT THEY CANT THINK WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG SHAYTAAN WILL MAKE WRONG LOOK RIGHT AND THE RIGHT LOOK WRONG.....MAY ALLAH SAVE US FROM THE TRAPS OF SHAYTAAN...........WAKE UP O PEOPLE THE AZAAB OF ALLAH IS VERY CLOSE............O ALLAH HELP US AND GUIDE US.
IMAAN

#259 ITV DAJAALS EYE

2012-08-04 15:59

ITV IS HARAAM ITV IS THE FRIEND OF SHAYTAAN ITV BRINGS THE ANGER OF ALLAH...............NOTHING WILL MAKE ITV HALLAL..WHOEVER WATCHES TV MUST REMEMBER THAT HE IS PLEASING SHAYTAAN AND HIS CREATER IS DISPLEASED WITH HIM.......MAY ALLAH SAVE US
AFRAID

#260 THE TRUTH

2012-08-04 16:08

#206: Muslima - WE NEED TO SCREAM BEFORE ITS TOOOOO LATE  ALLAH IS DISPLEASED AND SHAYTAAN IS JUMPING FOR JOY...........ALLAH SAYS.. WARN THE PEOPLE BEFORE MY PUNNISMENT COMES. ARE WE WAKING UP OR WAITING FOR ALLAHS AZAAB......................................:::::::

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2012-08-04 19:39

Muslima

2012-08-04 20:28

May ALLAH save us from HIS athaab. I think it would be much more appropriate to consider our own sins and wrongs as an invitation for athaab than only viewing the sins of others as a cause for athaab.

Definitely ITV is haraam but we must keep in mind that even though we may not be in the ITV/Radio islaam mix, we have uncountable sins as well. We need the mercy and forgiveness of ALLAH just as much as they do. Its only too easy to fall in shaytaans trap and be misguided into feeling that we are better than them. May ALLAH save us. If tomorrow these very same ulama admit their wrongs and repent, they will be more beloved and close to ALLAH than we can imagine.  

May ALLAH TA'AALA save us from pride, arrogance and haughtiness. And may HE guide us all. Ameen

Abdulla Ameen

#263 Re:

2012-08-04 20:50

#262: Muslima -

Mashallah great post by muslima. fairness in a debate speaks volumes of a persons sincerity. by all means criticise the wrongs of ITV but keep your intention pure and solely for ALLAHS pleasure

WE ARE NOT BETTER THEN ANYONE

#264 ALHUMDULLILAH

2012-08-04 23:42

Yes very true Allah Taala save us from ever thinking we better. We are weak hopeless and have a world of sins .At the same time the Quraan sharief has told us to call towards good and forbid evil .This ummat has been praised for this quality.Itv is evil and will destroy this ummat .We are definatley going to answer in the court of our RABB .We have to speak out , see whenever people keep quite look at radio islam very few ulama spoke out . Today we have ramdaan with competitions . Woman with attractive voices . maulanas have a joyous time with ladies on air .IMAGINE THE FITNAH THIS ITV WILL BRING .I feel these ulama who are for it love the name and fame .The power the public has given them .Time is up never again will i ever support these organisations or ulama who are destroying islam.ALLAH WE BEG YOU TO SAVE US WE ARE TRYING OUR BEST TO SPEAK OUT . MAKE US AMOUNGTS THOSE WHO HAVE IN A BROKEN WAY TRIED
Husain

2012-08-05 00:00

Phew! this debate is still going on...

@brother ITV supporter
As was mentioned b4, intentions don't count in the face of sin. You can have the best of intentions to go and give da'wah to a beautiful woman who's off the track, but it won't make it permissible for you to laugh/look/talk to her, even if its just with the intention of winning her over and making her see the beauty of islaam.... And if you do, you will in fact be guilty of a major sin.
No matter how great your intention is, there's no place for sin.
There's no place for women talking on air or itv to every tom **** and harry.
There's no place for girls to to call in on 'islaamic' radio stations and debate over air right in the holy month of ramadhaan in order to win R60 000.
There's no place for music, whether in advertisements or not.
There's no place for Romeo & Juliet or Feroz & Farzana plays to shamelessly be held on air in this auspicious month, while youngsters listen and think of it as 'normal islaamic romance'.
There's no place for girls with make up and 'camel hump' hairstyles to appear on television in order to spread (sell) islaam.
There's no place for made up Apa's and Moulana's to intermingle and 'educate' (mislead) muslims and non-muslims by openly, shamelessly, brazenly squashing the laws of ALLAH and painting a wrong picture of islaam.

This is the shariah of ALLAH. We HAVE to work WITHIN the framework of this shariah or else we are doomed.

On the scales of qiyaamah its our deed's that will count above our intentions.

Muslima

#266 Re: ALHUMDULLILAH

2012-08-05 00:09

#264: WE ARE NOT BETTER THEN ANYONE - ALHUMDULLILAH

Ameen. Thats 100% correct and my previous posts will bear testimony to the fact that i'm trying to do exactly this (call towards goodness and forbid evil)

It was just a reminder for myself and others to keep our own sins in mind while trying to fulfill this divine qur'aanic command lest we fall into arrogance.

Keeping a check on your intention and your nafs is important. That's all.

THE HAQ

#267 Re: Re:ONLY ALLAH TAALA CAN SAVE US LOOK AT THE FITNAH

2012-08-05 11:51

#266: Muslima - Re: ALHUMDULLILAH

MashaALLAH .JAZKALLAH FOR KEEPING OUR MIND ON OUR OWN SINS WHILE TRYING IN A BROKEN WAY TO SPEAK OUT ALLAH TAALA SAVE US ALL EVERY UMATI

#268 Re:

2012-08-05 14:30

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2012-08-05 20:32

Fareed

#270 Re:

2012-08-05 20:41

#265: Husain -

Spot on. Thumbsup!

fareeda

2012-08-06 10:37

Did anyone listen to Radio Islams drama program which makes mention of which girl is sleeping with which boy!I could have melted with shame as my fourteen year old daughter and fifteen year old son was listening in with us.Such shamelessness and that too in Holy the month of Ramzaan.
I will never even refer to the Moulana's of the Radio Station as Moulana. Hayder and Sulaiman Ravat the program managers must be fired by The Jamiat. They destroying the image of the whole Jamiat.
naeem

#272 Re: Re: Re: Conduct of the forum Participants on Opposition to ITV

2012-08-06 11:15

#157: Mohamed Adam ITV - Re: Re: Conduct of the forum Participants on Opposition to ITV

Doctor Adam:please for Allah's sake stop for a moment and just read the remarks. I plead with you to go and meet the Moulana's who are against ITV.

They are not extremist as their enemies make them out to be. I found them to be very humble and polite. The radio station crowd has brainwashed the public and is constantly trying to demonise them. But those who met them know different.

You have nothing to lose by meeting them.

AFRAID

#273 ashamed

2012-08-06 11:17

Astagfirullah may Allah fogive us where is our muslim state going to radio islaam is nothing but a radio shaytaan..................may Allah forgive us and have mercy on us..ameen..

#274 Re:

2012-08-06 11:22

#271: fareeda -

SISTER , THE WHOLE JAMIAT NEEDS TO BE FIRED.

Muslima

#275 Re:

2012-08-06 12:19

#271: fareeda -

OMG! i hope you joking about this sis? i never heard the program ALHAMDULILLAH and i can't beleive that it actually happened!!!

Honestly, thats pathetic. Last year when they had the ''Romantic Adnaan and Tabassum'' play we thought its the limit and the station can't get any worse.

But it seems like it ONLY gets worse all the time.