Opposition to ITV

Quoted post

Mohamed Adam ITV

#152 Re: You misunderstand me

2012-07-30 12:20

#143: -  The term "lesser of 2 evils" applies to those who believe that TV is Haraam and still watch TV. In that case ITV is regarded as the "lesser of 2 evils" I do not believe that TV is Haraam if it is used in the form of a Dawah Channel like ITV. This is also supported by many learned Ulema and also there was a conference of 150 Scholars of whom only 1 objected to a Dawah Channel. Those 150 people are more learned then you and me.

I can provide you with a reference regarding the above matter if you need it.

Replies

fareed

#164 Re: Re: You misunderstand me

2012-07-30 15:01:34

#152: Mohamed Adam ITV - Re: You misunderstand me

And the more than thousand local Ulama are more learned then doctor Adam and the 150 Molvies who by the way had given a Fatwa that ITV is only permissible if it does not trangress the Shariah and that it is done for the defence of Islam. ITV has women, ITV HAS CARTOONS AND ITV has females reading recipies and the news etc. How does this comply with defending Islam which was stipulated by the 150 Molvies as a precondition?

One cannot fool everyone all the time.

#182 Re: Re: You misunderstand me

2012-07-31 13:19:23

#152: Mohamed Adam ITV - Re: You misunderstand me

DR ADAM AMONGST THOSE 150 ULEMA SOME STILL CAN'T COME TO THE CONCLUSION WHETHER TV IS A REFLECTION OR A PICTURE. THATS HOW "LEARNED" SOME OF THOSE ULEMA ARE!!!!1