Opposition to ITV

Quoted post

Muslima

#155 Re: Conduct of the forum Participants on Opposition to ITV

2012-07-30 12:28

#135: Mohamed Adam ITV - Conduct of the forum Participants on Opposition to ITV The conduct of many participants opposing ITV displays the totally Un-Islamic Nature of their conduct and is harmful to their cause. Examples are below:

a) Many guests anonymous and acting as cowards attacking ulema by name.

Can you please elaborate further?

a) Im not using my real name, neither is my father or brothers. How can this be cowardly or UN-islaamic...? Most people refrain from using their real name on the internet for good reasons. And incase you failed to notice, when you comment on this forum, you're asked to choose a NICKNAME. Whoever wishes to state their real name is free to do so but i those who don't, can't be called cowardly or spineless.

Replies

Mohamed Adam ITV

#157 Re: Re: Conduct of the forum Participants on Opposition to ITV

2012-07-30 12:41:40

#155: Muslima - Re: Conduct of the forum Participants on Opposition to ITV 

I agree only in the case where you use a nickname to protect yourself from the dangers of the Internet.

I did not mean to say that you are a coward. If that was conveyed I apologise. Your reasons for anonymity are valid as a Muslima you have a right to be concerned about the dangers of the Internet.

The comment of coward only applies if a person is anonymous and also then attacks other people and hides behind the anonymity. It then is not possible for the victim of the attack to know who is attacking him and it is easy for people to attack from the shadows and get away with it since there is then no accountibility and we do not know who is saying what.