Save our Teacher - Spencer

Quoted post

No to Spencer

#24 Re:

2013-01-17 18:06

#7: Cheryl Bates -

And you were in on planning what happened at the caucus Cheryl. Of course you are supporting your partner in crime. Corrupt birds flock together.

Replies

Cheryl - I won't hide like a coward!

#34 Re: Re:

2013-01-18 07:56:29

#24: No to Spencer - Re:

I beg to differ but the only thing that was wrong with the caucus was the largest temper tantrum I have seen in the face of history.  We followed all rules - set by the state.  Had you folks all sat down and followed the rules - you could have eventually changed the rules - but you were set to end this and end it you did!  I am not ashamed of what I did - I did nothing wrong = we planned a caucus - the largest in the history of St. Charles - and we did the best we could do.  Could there have been improvements - absolutely (microphones would be the key here)- but it would have helped if we had grown ups that showed up - not just children.  I can honestly say that the caucus was the first time that I was so scared that my life may have been danger - people were behaving scary!  I was so happy when the police called for backup!  And the harassment several of us received afterwards - drive bys, phone calls, etc - HOW CLASSY???  You hide behind a phony name - what a coward! We all know you are just a libertarian who didn't get your way - grow up!