PETITION: We the people of South Africa want Jacob Zuma to step down

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition PETITION: We the people of South Africa want Jacob Zuma to step down.

2015-12-11 09:51

Enough is enough, i like my country

2015-12-11 09:51

Tired of corruption, murders,people not having work. Retrenchment ext. The wheel will turn on him sooner or later.

2015-12-11 09:52

He is a thief a crook and useless

2015-12-11 09:52

Eish die dom brood moet gaan. Steel ons geld en neuk die land op

2015-12-11 09:53

As the youth of South Africa, I'm tired of seeing my country not growing because of the man who is responsible for it. A lot of things are going wrong in his presence, yet he is not doing anything about it. We have to fight in order to get everything done, even that its a big IF.

2015-12-11 09:53

i would like South Africa to still be there when I return later this year

2015-12-11 09:54

South Africa deserves better

2015-12-11 09:56

This egotistical, avaricious person is no leader, he is a leach who is killing this nation with his nepotism, lies and manipulation.

2015-12-11 09:58

Step down Zuma! We are sick and tired of you doing absolutely nothing for this country. Choose, either lead or fall!

2015-12-11 09:59

I think it`s time for him to step down,because he obviously have no clue to run a country!We need to give someone the chance that will love our country more than his pocket!

2015-12-11 10:00

It's time for that fool to go!!!

2015-12-11 10:01

i want Jacob zuma to step down

2015-12-11 10:02

I believe a new President is called for who follow in the footsteps of Mandela. that all South Africans are equal in every aspect of our society including the workplace.

2015-12-11 10:03

Because the President of South Africa is an embarresment and is putting himself first before the people.

2015-12-11 10:05

We need a non corrupt government.

2015-12-11 10:07

I signed because it's shameful to see how blatantly disrespectful our government is to the people they have been elected by. They need to be held accountable for their jobs just like all South Africans who are fortunate enough to have a job are, to their employers.

2015-12-11 10:08

I am a proud South African. And due to the missmanagement of South Africa we had to find new methods of supporting our families. Its not nice to work away from home just to make ends meat. And seing things like this going down is heart breaking.... so i feel it is the right thing to do

2015-12-11 10:09

We need Zuma out he has done far too much damage to our beloved country!!!!

2015-12-11 10:12

We had enough of corruption, bad discissions, hands iin of the President in money matters, he wants this country to end up like Zimbabwe. Let he go there- just give us the millions back he took from his country- let him go there via SAA- and leave his new jets in the country. He thinks he is better than the leader of the free world. Haha- shame- he has a problem - let him stay in Zimbabwe- give us back our dignity and self respect, money, give us a President who can think for himself and who puts his country first . We are the rainbow nation- let the rainbow come back with love, and after good rains

2015-12-11 10:13

Because I want that man gone, he is doing not one South African any good.

2015-12-11 10:16

Reality is that we led by ignorance and its evident by the actions and decision making of the individual we call our leader. Everything he has done thus far is clearly not in the best interest of the people and only thus far beneficial to the Zuma himself. He has no remorse and moral ethics and clearly do not take responsibility for any of his actions. ZUMA MUST FALL!!!

#797 Hypocrisy

I understand that the president is an inefficient leader, but to go as far as saying the country is worse now than it was during apartheid, is utter nonsense. Let us be fair, every country in the world has the same problems like we have: crime, corruption, rapes, bribes, flawed educational systems etc. These are the remnants of a suppressive regime we know left the other non-white races poor, uneducated, living in messed up conditions. And we give one man credit for the entire country's failures? This is misrepresenting the truth, and taking political advantange of the mistakes being made currently. My grandparents hate white people regardless whether they are South African or not. If you think SA is messed up now, ask anyone who experienced life in the apartheid era and they will tell you stories you'd think are lies. Let the white people not hide their own sense of "rightness" or superior disposition towards the black man behind one J. Zuma and ANC. I am not supporting the things being done by the ANC or the President, but I will not blame them for things begun by others. And the land and economic power the whites have, were gained through illegal means. White people are not apologetic for their illegal actions of apartheid and they have not returned anything acquired through illegal means. The whites raped in apartheid, took and paid bribes in apartheid, killed and tortured in apartheid and restricted even movement for black people. They still benefit from the apartheid regime even now, because none has said " I acquired these assets of mine because of an unlawful system and therefore I return them". Zuma must step down and our hypocrisy must also fall. Enough with people who make as if ANC or Zuma are the authors and finishers of our country's perils. The whites started it all.

Truth be told! 

He's done nothing but fail our country! (and he's dumb as!) Can't even keep his promises and spends all our money on crap and now wants a freaking jet?! Mxm!

2015-12-11 10:18

We need to save our country so that their may be a future for our kids.

2015-12-11 10:19

Since zuma took over our beautiful country things has been going downhill and I am tired of seeing people struggling and suffering change has to come cause its way overdue please get rid of him asap