Save the Cresta Car guards

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save the Cresta Car guards.

2015-07-28 07:36

Because I do not want the car guards to lose their jobs.... they do a good, hard, honest day of work and deserve to continue working there..... in addition, I personally find the booms in a parking lot a pain!

2015-07-28 12:41

This serves as confrimation that i am against this thing of car Guards being booted at Cresta Mall

2015-08-03 15:44

I regularly park at Cresta
Motrimer Petrus

#54 Re:

2021-03-03 09:45

Hi agree and sign this petition because I am against unemployment rate increase. We have enough jobless people and enough unemployment to raise the crime rate really high. So please stop it.

Tiel Erlach

2021-03-03 17:27

Hello, I support this petition too. I hate unemployment because it leads to poverty and poverty leads to crime rate increase, you are right. But it is not enough to mention disagreement. You must also get to https://jooble.org/jobs/Lancaster%2C-CA and search for jobs. Even if you have a job now you must be ready to look for it soon. And as far as I see this need may come really fast. So be afraid or nothing. And keep yourself employable.

Jessie Jjj
Paris

#56 Question

2021-03-29 14:11

Guys, can you please recommend me some loan companies? I'm jobless and I need to get some cash asap. Thank you all in advance for any recommendations here

Bonny Pierre
Paris

2021-03-29 14:21

Guys, hello! There are many services where you can choose lenders according to your needs, interest rates and other conditions. I think it is the best way to make a good choice. Like example check usacashexpress website, I used it many times and everything was always good there! Good luck everyone

Tiel Erlach

#58 Re:

2021-04-13 11:59

#57: Bonny Pierre -  

Hi Bonny and guys, I think that if you really want to earn more in this life and not next, you must trade Bitcoin. Today the rate went more than $62K so I sold BTC0.1 and earned $200 for just one day. You must Mix BTC in order to prevent others poking their long dirty noses into your Blockchain. And of course follow the rate and know when to buy and when to sell.

anna5

#59 hi

2021-04-27 10:05

In order to make money on investments in cryptocurrency, you need to closely monitor the market. For example, know what is the current rate of ltc to trx and other cryptocurrencies in order to make the right investment. Don't you think so?