Pardon Crystark

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Pardon Crystark.

2015-12-03 09:43

Crystarks work with the sim is essential to the game

2015-12-03 09:52

If Crystark really wanted to cheat then he would have created hacking tools by now.

2015-12-03 10:00

Anyone proven to have known they were exploiting a bug for free gems should be perma-banned. For anyone else involved who could merely have been a victim of deception (like Crystark), another alternative should be found. I support the idea of account rollback to pre-exploit status for these players.

2015-12-03 10:11

I find his Sim useful. And he did some awesome works to make it.

2015-12-03 10:23

No, if you unban one, you have to unban them all. It's a shame as Crystarks sim was good, but he's no innocent bystander, he knows something bad was going on, gems don't just fall from the sky.

2015-12-03 10:33

he should be unbanned, ok let him pay the gems

2015-12-03 11:25

I've spoken to many in-game high profile players, and we we all called it in one word "bullshit". I know Crystark very well for long time and for sure he is NOT the person who is greedy for a few gems. Even if the occurrence took the place, Ek team , you should to be blamed for what's happen. This is YOU who is greedy and force every player to buy tones of gems to stay competitive, deliberately decrease drop rate of the good cards- 7200 safe drop ??? for F2P players, you think, how long it would take to gather that amount of gems?!? CRYSTARK IS THE ONE, WHO KEEPS THE GAME COMPETITIVE, INTERESTING, CHALLENGING !!! NOT YOU...! LOL... On the top of that, when you f*** up something in the game (happens quite often and not necessary admitted), you think it's enough to say "sorry" to the all EK community, and compensate it with some "charity" pay out?? Now it's the best time to say "sorry" to all of us, and bring Crystark back into the game, because he's done something amazing, what you couldn't do. He is truly running the game for you, and should be rewarded respectively for his hard work, not banned.

2015-12-03 11:37

Crys - has been a massive positive for EK and he accepted he made a mistake. Please unban him and penalise him some gems for it and then move on...thank you!

2015-12-03 12:11

One simple mistake, I'm sure many of us done something similar in other games. 

Unban him, he works hard on these sims. He deserves another chance. 

2015-12-03 12:11

Because this guy worked hard, and its ek responsibility to make their game cheatproof.

2015-12-03 12:24

Crustarks work in this game w his sim has been invaluable to others in this game

2015-12-03 12:31

crystark has spent a lot of time on the sim. Yes he made a mistake and deserve to be punished, but he is more useful if he can keep playing and thus keep developing the sim for the benefit of us, the players and Feeden yourself. I am afraid some top players / simmers might quit the game because simming, deck building and helping others in the clan via the sim is more fun than the game itself for some players
NOVA PhB

#13 Give Crystark Back His Account

2015-12-03 12:40

Crystark has put in a lot of time and energy (and probably money too) in creating an excellent tool that helps add another layer of excitement to the game. There are downtimes where I feel bored with the game. During those times I use the sim to work on my DI decks. Losing this tool will be a great detriment to the game. If you don't unban him there is no reason for him to continue with it. Like Eric has already stated without the sim it would make the game unplayable for me. I've already lost a lot of interest lately due to the server reset. I find myself not caring as much if I don't log in. This will just add to that.

Crystark shouldn't be punished for something that Lightja did. I understand the importance to crack down on cheating but there has to be an exception in this case as Crystark wasn't aware what Lightja was doing. Crystark is a valued member of the EK community.

Lift the ban and give Crystark back his account.

2015-12-03 12:44

Because petitioner has been critical in my advancement of this game

#15 Re:

2015-12-03 12:59

#5: -  

So, for every gift you ever received in life, you always checked the source and made sure it's 100% legal right? Im pretty sure that's not even remotely true...

#16 Re: Re:

2015-12-03 13:47

#15: - Re:  

You're not very clever are you? I'll simplify it for you. If someone left a Ferrari outside my home for me as a gift and I notice the window is smashed and it's been hotwired, yet I still decide to drive it, do you think the police will understand my predicament?

Go back to licking windows and leave the talking to intelligent people. 

2015-12-03 14:20

Crystark and his sim has been imperative to the success and longevity of this game

2015-12-03 15:26

This is absolute b.s. pretty sure cheating is cheating. I don't want to use a product from a cheater. Keep them banned. Delete the accounts while you're at it. They can start over if they want to play so bad.

Worst reason for a petition. EVER.

2015-12-03 16:05

It's not fair to ban him for someone elses mistake.

2015-12-03 16:38

He has put a lot of hard work into helping others who love and enjoy the game as much as he does. He deserves to be let back into rhe game. From what I read and to my understanding he is not guilty.
Kniv(at)legacy

2015-12-03 17:04

Banning cheaters is correct and done. Unbanning a player who voluntarily and at no demand for payment has brought huge amounts of joy to other players by improving gaming experience is correct, too. So weighing goodwill due to increasing game experience against having lend an account to some flawed friend - I vote for the first. (provided, as set forth by the player, everything is to be rolled back to before the incident.) And no, the main cheater didn't do nothing but copying and already written guide (although less condense) - close to copyright infringement... if the original writer would claim that.

#22 Re: Re: Re:

2015-12-03 17:10

#16: - Re: Re:  

Sure, exactly the same thing happened here!

And you still regard yourself as intelligent? REALLY??? Try to be mature and talk about the point at hand if you can!

2015-12-03 17:16

I use your sim
Great effort has been put into that program
It would be a shame to let that work go down the toilet
[GoW] badDIN

#24 Re: Re: Re:

2015-12-03 17:35

#16: - Re: Re:  

There is no need for you to talk down on People even if  you don't agree with their comments. 

Show some class and accept that not eveyerone will approve of your petition. People have the right to their opinion hence why there is a comment section.

Plus you are trying to win people over to vote for you to be unbanned not the wisest move in your interest to talk trash to others.

How about thanking the people that have commented positively in your favour rather than replying back to the negative comments.

2015-12-03 17:59

Crystark is an honest person who has always put the community before himself.