Pardon Crystark

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Pardon Crystark.

2015-12-03 18:14

I love Elemental Kingdom and I would forgive him ONLY once because I definitely don't encourage people to break the balance of the community. Sincerely.

#27 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2015-12-03 18:58

#24: [GoW] badDIN - Re: Re: Re:  

Fun fact 1, im obviously not Crystark! Dah!

Fun fact 2, i just asked a legitmate question, then got bashed by the guy who think he's inteligent by comparing this situation to a stolen Ferrari??? And im the one talking down on people?

Fum fact 3, i could care less about you opinion or the "smart guy w/ the Ferrari analogy"

Crystark
The author of this petition

#28 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2015-12-03 18:59

#24: [GoW] badDIN - Re: Re: Re:  

FYI, I actually never posted any comments here so i'm not the one speaking trash. Cheers.

2015-12-03 19:22

Because without Crystark's Sim... My decks would still be OP. Wait... I guess I shouldn't have signed it :P. He's a good person and glads supports him.

2015-12-03 19:27

unban crystark. thanks too him guiding me thro his sim when i was lvl 40 and all he got was a thanks.

That made me spend on this game. 

give him a second chance.

[C]Void 

server: Chaos

squall/rotagivan

#31 Re:

2015-12-03 20:48

#1: -  

As a pay to play a player player which I know many of you hate it's kind of frustrating to think that I was competing even though some could construe my financing my gaming endeavors as cheating. So essentially I'm being asked to support a guy that may or may not of known he was giving an advantage and a game in which I put my hard earned dollars regardless he should not be banned but he should be cut in wealth or value in the game and be allowed to continue. This guy does a lot of good for the game you should hire him.

2015-12-04 01:08

i signed it because i truly believe what Crystark said...punish him any other way u seem fit...but due to his unvaluable contribution...he must remain an EK player...ShaoliN MonK...k2b...fury

#33 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2015-12-04 05:24

#28: Crystark - Re: Re: Re: Re:  

I think it is you Crystark....just notice those two posts and what time they got posted at...back to back in matter of a few seconds lmao

But anyways wish you all the best and good luck with your ban situation

2015-12-04 06:20

If the information is as given then he has done more for the community than the punishment deserves especially since he believed it was to be from a purchase not exploit.

#35 Remove ban

2015-12-04 10:46

Crystark has done a nice work by making crystark's Sim which helps in every aspect of the game. That's why he thought he was getting rewarded for his awesome work because lightja was very close to the devs. Even devs took lightja 's suggestions on events, the booster pack events was his idea only . Crystark definitely doesn't deserve the ban . He has no reason to continue working on the simulator if he stays banned. 

2015-12-04 13:06

Show them you are willing to pay for the gems you received. If you can't cover the cost, start a gofundme and get the amount you need. That may help more than, "un-ban me because I created a sim".

2015-12-04 16:31

Given the circumstances and the proof existing thereof as well as Crystarks dedicated hours put towards the betterment of the game he deserves to have his account unbanned.

2015-12-05 08:46

This entire fiasco is ridiculous. While I do not condone the theft that occurred, I believe that permanently banning players, especially those who have done nothing wrong, and have set out to help the community as a whole is gross over reaction that is meant to try to appease the outrage over the server issues and counteract the constant complaints over ignorant customer service policies. Simply put, banning people that can prove their innocence is lazy and foolhardy.
ORG Victor (MR)

#39 Crystark shouldn't be banned!

2015-12-06 21:36

I don't play EK, instead I play Magic Realms (EK for BlackBerry and Windows). All players level 100 and higher use the Sim. We all need it to play the game to our highest ability. There are three reasons why he should be unnbanned. Crystark won't be able to update the Sim if he is banned, he did nothing wrong, and EK devs should be to blame for this. Also, allow him to keep the gems that he had as compensation for the heck that he is currently enduring. You are wrong to ban him, and I think most people will agree with me. 

-ORG Victor

Dimona05

#40 Re:

2015-12-07 02:36

#7: -  

I'm a fresh player but what I can see is going on just left me speechless idk if I still want to play this game.. Seems to be interesting but imo you r just about the money and we want to play for fun..lol I totally agree.. I've seen enough FTW CRYSTARK U R THE STAR!!