Pardon Crystark

Quoted post

2015-12-03 11:25

I've spoken to many in-game high profile players, and we we all called it in one word "bullshit". I know Crystark very well for long time and for sure he is NOT the person who is greedy for a few gems. Even if the occurrence took the place, Ek team , you should to be blamed for what's happen. This is YOU who is greedy and force every player to buy tones of gems to stay competitive, deliberately decrease drop rate of the good cards- 7200 safe drop ??? for F2P players, you think, how long it would take to gather that amount of gems?!? CRYSTARK IS THE ONE, WHO KEEPS THE GAME COMPETITIVE, INTERESTING, CHALLENGING !!! NOT YOU...! LOL... On the top of that, when you f*** up something in the game (happens quite often and not necessary admitted), you think it's enough to say "sorry" to the all EK community, and compensate it with some "charity" pay out?? Now it's the best time to say "sorry" to all of us, and bring Crystark back into the game, because he's done something amazing, what you couldn't do. He is truly running the game for you, and should be rewarded respectively for his hard work, not banned.

Replies

Dimona05

#40 Re:

2015-12-07 02:36:29

#7: -  

I'm a fresh player but what I can see is going on just left me speechless idk if I still want to play this game.. Seems to be interesting but imo you r just about the money and we want to play for fun..lol I totally agree.. I've seen enough FTW CRYSTARK U R THE STAR!!