Overturn John Orem running for Berkeley Co Sheriff

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Overturn John Orem running for Berkeley Co Sheriff.

2016-08-04 14:05

A junkie should not be allowed to run for any position in law enforcement

2016-08-04 14:41

BC deserves better than him he is a fake, an addict an need help!!

2016-08-04 15:17

Why raise more doubt about elected officials.

2016-08-04 15:25

How can someone who has been abusing drugs become the sheriff of this county?

2016-08-04 15:42

I signed this petition because how can we get this county under control with drugs if we put a drug addict in charge. It would hurt us more then help.

2016-08-04 15:44

We deserve better for the county. Putting someone in there with the problems were trying to fix isnt fixing it.
Amber

2016-08-04 17:15

I signed this petition for multiple reasons. 1 being he's on drugs. 2 beings the fact he can't even man up and take responsibility for it so how is he supposed to take responsibility for a county. 3 he isn't gonna cure or EPIDEMIC HE IS OUR EPIDEMIC. And 4 because John Orem is a POS that thinks he's above the law and can do as he pleases without ever having any consequences he's already changed his name once to get out of trouble so why even put someone whose have legal troubles as our sheriff...

countrychick

#33 hey

2016-08-04 18:20

This dude is a piece of shit dope head there should be no way in hell he should run he needs to just go to jail where he belongs and stop lying to everyone 

2016-08-04 18:45

Because John Orem is an all around terrible person, even before this drug charge. He's a liar and a slumlord. Berkeley County deserves an honest, dependable Sheriff and Orem is most certainly not that.

2016-08-04 19:27

I want my town back and well again! No sheriff uaing heroin and then in obvious denial about it after being exposed will help in this fight. He needs treatment not public office....

2016-08-04 21:41

Martinsburg and its citizens have suffered long enough! Drugs have given our town a bad reputation. We need a sheriff strong and ready to make this town well again. Not a sheriff in denial....

2016-08-04 21:43

John Orem needs help NOT a public office!!!

2016-08-04 22:03

He's a drug Addict in denial. His head needs examined as well. He's been a bad guy for a very long time.

2016-08-04 22:46

Sheriff should be a law abiding citizen, not a drug user, seller, or addict. Sheriff should be s role model to the community instead of an embarrassment who is a liar and a drug using offender. He should be removed as a candidate from the election and go to Court and pay his debt to society and attend mandatory rehab.

2016-08-04 22:49

Because I feel that when you are in the eyes of the public. You should act accordingly...
Copperkey357

2016-08-04 23:45

I signed this because it's time for Orem to throw in the towel and just be honest for a change...you're a liar and a junkie and you need to own up to it Orem and get out of the race...you definately do not have my vote...but the cops caught you with the goods and there isn't anyway you can weasel your way out of it...no matter how you try...maybe you should just come clean like Tressie Duffy did and at least face the music instead of not only being proven a junkie but a liar as well....you don't have drug material in your home because you are protectedting the public....and the flu symtems you had or having go along with withdrawel....get your self clean and stop wasting the publics time and your money and just fess up and be a man about it....and how in the world are you going to look should you have won the election for sheriff with a badge pinned to a bright orange jump suit that belongs to Berkeley County....FACE IT ..YOU GOT CAUGHT...PERIOUD.....NOW BE A MAN AND OWN UP TO IT...SAVE WHAT SELF RESPECT YOU MAY HAVE ..OR ANYONE ELSE MAY HAVE FOR YOU....HOP HEADS ARE IN THE UPPER CRUST OF SOCITEY AS WELL AS THE DREGS...WHERE ARE YOU STANDING NOW? Are still all that Big and Bad now...how did the hand cuffs feel when they put them on you to take you away...we need some one that we can respect and to start with you really never deserved anyones respect as far as I'm concerned....you're just a common junkie....own up to it....and get treatment while some one else tries to be a decent representative of BC....this is all this county needs ...a junkie for Sheriff...that's like having a fox in the hen house.....one thing for sure is that no one would ever have to worry about cleaning out the evidence room where the drugs are stored.....you'd do it for the county and as a extra bonus you would dispose of them for the County at no cost ...right up your arm or nose....

2016-08-04 23:53

We have a bad enough issues with drugs. We don't need a sherriff to help bring it in and help more with this the problem.

2016-08-05 01:35

It is unacceptable for a criminal to be in a position of power in our county.

2016-08-05 15:09

Because he is suppose to be a role model in his position, he is making arrest an putting users in a jail cell for the same dtug he is an addict of himself....how can he pay a fine an walk an become a sheriff an run our community as a drug addict. ...we need the drugs gone not public figures that are users! !!!

2016-08-05 15:24

We need someone who will do the right thing to make sure the drugs get out of are comunity

2016-08-05 15:49

We need the drugs gone. We dont a drug addicted running for sheriff so lets get him out so the community can get cleaned up

2016-08-05 15:52

We dont need a drug user for sheriff

2016-08-05 18:13

He is dishonest and won't even admit to heroin use! We need a good person with good values, morals and want the best for our community, not a LIAR!

2016-08-05 18:17

We don't normally sign petitions but this one needs to be signed and he needs to be forced to step down

2016-08-06 00:20

No one in authority should not be doing drugs it's sad