Petition To CRL

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Petition To CRL.

Lane

#151 Re: crl commission

2016-11-24 07:53

#1: -  

Mrs chairperson &your organization especially the blacks,can't u see that u are fooled by the western people in your own country,being brainwashed following their religion because as for them they are basically science people,whylist Africa is the mother of Prophets.Wake up u are still praising Israel Prophets neglecting your own African Prophets because u are blind,a blind leading a blind,but ischitha bheee kini.

Hands off our Spiritual Leaders,we are old enough to make our own decisions&who are u to be our brain manager.Did God spoke to u to come be our mind thinker or satan sent u to destroy ISIZWE SAKWANTU. No no no kwanele boo this is Africa& we are going to worship God ngesingathi not adopting other Nation's ways.

2016-11-26 16:11

I don't want the CRL to control our religious beliefs because it is my choice to choose which spiritual leader I should follow.

2016-11-27 17:49

It is my legal right.

#154 Re:

2016-11-27 18:37

#1: -  

2016-11-27 18:38

I want to worship my God freely

2016-11-27 19:21

The reason is as clear as glass, N.G.O that get sponsored do not pay tax, you expect tax from churches who have not source of income.

2016-11-28 03:42

Hands off our Spiritual leader.

2016-11-28 08:36

to protect our African Reiligion

2016-11-28 13:37

I say no to CRL hands off our spiritual leaders
I think we all have rights in our country so now why are we chosen who to follow.....

#160 Re: Re:

2016-11-29 09:21

2016-11-30 12:52

sihamba ngomoya Siphila ngomoya #TheGeneratuinOfProblemSolvers

NODOLO

#162 THE CRL COMMISION STRUCTURE AS IS MUST FALL

2016-11-30 16:20

I signed the petition because ,the african gift of our forefathers is under treat .By the western colonialism,colonising of our pure true african belief and manner of worshipping .when its wings are clipped through regulation measures. I SAY NO WITH ANY FOR OF OPPRESSION ESPECIALLY IF ITS SPIRITUAL.

THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS ,BEWARE THE MARK OF THE BEAST ,THE ACCUSER OF THE SAINTS ,AND THE HATERS O

#163 Re: #HANDS OFF HANDS OFF HANDS OFF

2016-11-30 19:29

#152: -  

THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS ,BEWARE THE MARK OF THE BEAST ,THE ACCUSER OF THE SAINTS ,AND THE HATERS OF GOOD AND PRIASERS OF THE EVIL ,CRL IS THE MARK OF THE  BEAST COME OUT OF HER ALL OF YOU THAT ARE CALLED BY THE NAME OF THE LORD ,THEY DO NOT EVEN APPROVE PAYING TITHE BY THEY ARE MONITORING GOSPEL ,THIS IS SATAN'S CONFUSION ,LETTING PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW THE GOSPEL TO LEAD US ,THEY SQUEEZE GOD TO A SMALL BOOK THE BIBLE,THEY DON'T KNOW HOW BIG HE IS.

ALL YOU SAINTS COME OUT OF THIS CRL BABYLON BEFORE IT CATCHES FIRE WITH YOU.

WHICH ONE IS THE RIGHT PROPHET BEACAUSE YOU YOURSELVES CANT EVEN IDENTIFY TRUE MEN OF GOD BEACAUSE YOU DO NOT HAVE A DESCERNING SPIRIT.

HANDS OFF PLEASE!

Rarah

2016-11-30 20:18

I signed this petition because i'm sick 'n tired of abantu abazimela ngoku silungisela phofu ba xakwe zezabo impilo...so commission yohlukana namaSosha asikudingi...In terms of Chapter 9 of the Constitution of RSA we have a right to attend any religious of our choice so BACKOFF...

2016-12-02 11:50

#HANDS OF TO OUR SPIRITUAL LEADERS

The RCL  commition must not interfere into our spiritual life because we choose who we  follow so hands of

LISANI

2016-12-07 17:19

To the oppressor we know that , you are gunning to  over throw /take the land[ AS THAT WAS YOUR 40YEAR PLAN ] from the leaders currently in power,and we know very well that you are behind his religious capture you so desperately need . TO THE Crl and its friends We THE SOCIATY YOU CLAIM TO BE FOR. WE DONT NEED YOUR ADVOCACY/CONCERN OR WHATEVER YOUY ATTEMPT OF 'PROTECTING US'.WHO SAID WE NEED PROTECTION. WE HAVE BRAINS AND ARE VERY CAPABLE OF THINKING FOR OURSELVES WETHER TO BE DOOMED/ SNACK ON CHOCOLATE SNAKES OR AS WELL AS PURCHASE WHAT WE SEE AS HOLY MERCHANDISE LIKE WATER FOR INSTANCE.

2016-12-17 04:28

i petitiop because this crl want to take our right to worship and the same crl not treating church the same others are called on their meetings while other churches sidelined and at the end the outcome will affect th too
Mawubuye Umoya Wabaprofi Bakwantu

#168 ATT XALUVA

2017-01-10 21:08

I wish I can see you face to face so that I can tell you how stupid you are, and I want you to stop that white tendency of undermining us , now u think that we are stupid , whoaare you to think that you are clever morethan any1 in South Africa.please take 1 more step and try to undermine our spiritual leaders u will see how powerfull and brave we are

#we are ready to die

Xaluva you are the one who suppose to fight for us there but you are busy fighting us

2017-01-16 05:57

I signed this pertition because CRL Commission obviously does not understand our ways of worshiping as black people. There's a big difference between religion & spirituality, now religion can be regulated as it was created by man in the first place. Religion is a choice, and spirituality CANNOT be regulated, that is just another way of imprisining us as spiritual people.

2017-05-29 22:59

Because I am against the CELtics commission.
Radebr

#171 Re:

2019-05-07 21:51

#50: -