Do not close the road on Sechelt beach at Trail Bay to traffic. ( Boulevard) Keep the small section open for the public to use as one of the only beach accesses to Sechelt beach.

Do not close the road on Sechelt beach at Trail Bay to traffic. ( Boulevard) Keep the small section open for the public to use as one of the only beach accesses to Sechelt beach. / Announcements / Boulevard, facebook posts and council plans / Comments

2021-10-16 00:48

i agree with what you have said as I am one of them who parked my car and just roll down my window and have a 15 minutes snooze while listening to the crushing waves and crows. of course i turn off my vehicle roll down my window .mental health is already a good reason to open it to traffic.And in addition to this there is an elderly man who park his vehicle and just stroll with his scooter along the park.
Ocean Lover

#2 Re:

2021-10-16 21:44

#1: -  

I totally agree! I've never seen issues between vehicles and pedestrians. All drivers go slowly on that road. I would really miss the opportunity to take a break from errands in Sechelt and just listen to the waves and watch people and dogs go by while in the comfort of my car if the road were closed to cars.

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...