Do not close the road on Sechelt beach at Trail Bay to traffic. ( Boulevard) Keep the small section open for the public to use as one of the only beach accesses to Sechelt beach.

Do not close the road on Sechelt beach at Trail Bay to traffic. ( Boulevard) Keep the small section open for the public to use as one of the only beach accesses to Sechelt beach. / Announcements / NEW INTEREST / Comments

2021-10-15 06:41

Leave the access for cars alone. As a disabled person I sure could not be using it in winter if I could not park along there. Short walks are the only walks I get.

Frank Bush

2021-10-15 13:21

Thank you Elaine. There needs to be a place where seniors can park and enjoy ocean. I walk the boulevard daily and there is room for vehicles and pedestrians. Walk on the grass if you truly feel unsafe or along the beach. Another note is keep your dog leashed, that is more of a problem than vehicles. The boulevard was there well before the homeowners purchased their property so they have no right to complain and deny people who do not have the ability to walk access to our beautiful waterfront. Please keep the access to the boulevard open to All. Keep up the good work Elaine.

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...