End Unfair Electricity Authority of Cyprus Effective Monopoly

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition End Unfair Electricity Authority of Cyprus Effective Monopoly.

2012-03-07 10:28

Why should we pay for someone else's incompetence regarding the explosion from the munitions dump?

2012-03-12 21:16

Please stop charging such so much for electricity!

2012-03-13 13:45

Να πληρωνουμε το πευμα που καταναλωνουμε ΝΑΙ αλλα το ρευμα απο τους Τουρκους και για τα σπασμενα του Μαρι που αλλοι ευθυνονται ΟΧΙ!!Να πληρωσουν αυτοι που φταινε!!

2012-03-14 12:58

Enough!

2012-03-19 12:43

Also must point out that cutting off electricity is actually illegal in some countries. I have been unable to pay on time ONCE due to severe financial hardship and asked to settle end of the month when I would have some money. I was rudely told that this is not possible and that I should come up with the money. When I failed to do so, and despite having any other late bills or issues in the past, my electricity supply was cut a couple of days later on a Friday afternoon! Leaving my young daughter and elderly in-laws in the dark for the weekend! Despite being upfront EAC has no obligation to accomodate serious financial hardship. So If you happen to be having a bad month or two and are unable to pay one single bill on time...that means you cannot afford the luxury of having electricity!!! How is that even possible??

2012-03-19 15:27

The "semi-government" Electricity Authority of Cyprus should stop covering its catastrophic errors caused under the watch of the government and force the people to pay enormous amounts of electricity bills of €2000+. Increasing the price 30% no questions asked

This post has been removed by the site administrator (Show details)

2012-03-29 05:44

2012-04-06 17:37

i really hope and pray this does something, before people have to starve themselves, and their families just to have electricity, which is something that is needed, but not at the price we pay

#159 Hart of Dixie Episode 17

2012-04-07 15:29

The new episode of Hart of Dixie is going to be air today.The episode is Hart of Dixie Episode 17.So watch Hart of Dixie Episode 17 online with our following streaming link..

http://www.hartofdixieepisode1.ewebsite.com/

2012-04-22 21:50

It is absolutely ridiculous that flaws of the government are being rebuilt over the backs of the people of Cyprus through charging them with ridiculous amounts of money. What they don't seem to understand is that this is going to back fire on them heavily. What will happen and what already happens is that people have to leave Cyprus and criminality is growing because people cannot pay their bills anymore and thus Cyprus will become more and more UNSAFE which will also reflect in the amount of tourism. One doesn't have to be a scientist to know that this will cost Cyprus in the long run a lot of money. Maybe people from other countries are advised not to go to Cyprus because they can not guarantee their safety. It is hard to bounce back from such a situation. Lives were already lost during this governmental mistake, lets keep it at that. Its time that they start taking responsibility for their own actions and treat people in a fair way.

2012-04-22 22:02

It is absolutely ridiculous that flaws of the government are being rebuilt over the backs of the people of Cyprus through charging them with ridiculous amounts of money. What they don't seem to understand is that this is going to back fire on them heavily. What will happen and what already happens is that people have to leave Cyprus and criminality is growing because people cannot pay their bills anymore and thus Cyprus will become more and more UNSAFE which will also reflect in the amount of tourism. One doesn't have to be a scientist to know that this will cost Cyprus in the long run a lot of money. Maybe people from other countries are advised not to go to Cyprus because they can not guarantee their safety. It is hard to bounce back from such a situation. Lives were already lost during this governmental mistake, lets keep it at that. Its time that they start taking responsibility for their own actions and treat people in a fair way.

#162 Gossip Girl Season 5 Episode 21

2012-04-24 14:36

Gossip Girl Season 5 Episode 21 is going to be rock today.So don't wait for the TV episode and watch Gossip Girl Season 5 Episode 21 online here..

http://gossipgirlsea5epi21.terapad.com/

2012-04-27 01:00

The more we are, the more the chances of succeeding this cause. Join in people!

#164 Young Justice Season 2 Episode 1 Premier

2012-04-27 13:32

ere comes the premier of Young justice Season 2 today.Follow the following link to watch

http://youngjusticese2ep1.squarespace.com/

2012-05-02 13:00

Despite best efforts to reduce consumption due to obscene prises our bills seem to be a complete fantasy in metered useage

2012-05-24 18:34

Unfair on the local population should suffer such high bills due to mistakes made by bankers
Electric shock!!

#167 Electric

2012-06-06 16:28

I am shocked and surprised that the government is allowing this outrageous electricity raise to
continue. Are they sleeping? do they not realise that people have taken pay cuts, jobs are being lost, "daily", there is no work!!!, how the hell do they expect these people to pay? helllloooo!!!
If it continues THE WHOLE DAMN ISLAND WILL STOP INDEFINATELY, I HAVE NEVER KNOWN SUCH STUPIDITY AND IRRESPONSIBILITY IN GOVERNING AN ISLAND/COUNTRY, but knowing the Greeks, they will continue, until it actually happens, then scratch there heads, then blame Greece. Is there anybody in the government that has half a brain or guts to see and understand what's happening here on this island,Anyone? Then speaking out, before its too late.

This post has been removed by the site administrator (Show details)

2012-06-06 21:24

2012-06-16 15:28

Sales for most businesses is down by at least 25% in the last 12 months, and Electricity price is being increased more and more. How can businesses service and continue offering employment to people ?

2012-07-01 15:11

It's time to bring an end to high electricity prices in Cyprus so people do not have to live in fear of the next electricity bill being dropped in there post box.............

2012-07-13 23:14

Cyprus is the most corrupt country on the planet!! I still do not understand how they have allowed us to join The EEC

#172 Re:

2012-07-31 07:10

<p class='quote'><a href="/forum/24617/start/50#73">#73: - </a>&nbsp;</p>

2012-08-02 13:43

I think it's a good thing the petition all i know is i hope it helps!!i'm sick of these ridiculous bills we are getting..it's so unfair to the people!plus the pay that a person gets here is low and the bills are so high how is a family to manage?

2012-08-02 14:34

Please bring down the cost of electrcity and water

2012-08-08 19:47

This monopoly is crazy