HELP ME SAVE MY FOSTER PETS!!!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition HELP ME SAVE MY FOSTER PETS!!!.

2013-11-17 23:24

God says in His Word that Humans are to be Stewards Over Animals - He said Any person who Mistreats or Abuses them is Evil - These Dogs are Innocent - Helpless - Voiceless Beings & if they are Taken from their Home & destroyed then it Shows Low Character of the people in Illinois !!! For the people who don't like or care for Animals - Then why not Just Leave the People who work Hard to Help them & Save their Lives Alone !!! Because if you try & Destroy what ever Help these Animals Get then it's Like you're Doing the Same thing to a Human Child because Dogs have Emotions & Experience Pain & sadness just like we do !!!! God will Hold People who make Trouble for these Defenseless Dogs in Account - that you can Count On !!!!
Pointsettier

#52 Re:

2013-11-18 11:51

#50: -

Thank you!!!

2013-11-18 19:05

I just don't get it. People neglect and torture animals and the law does nothing. A few dogs get loose and the law brings all hell down? Who are these "neighbors" to incite such a response from the "law"? This is pathetic.

2013-11-18 20:39

To the self-proclaimed "animal lover" of the city: You do not feel rescue work should be done from a residential home?? Where do you propose it be done from?? Home environments and foster homes are the best way that a rescue can prepare dogs/ train them for future loving homes. You sir, are ignorant, and I certainly do not consider you a fellow animal-lover by any means!

2013-11-20 00:30

Shared on FB! Wishing you all the best! God Bless you for the work you do!

2013-11-20 02:29

Please help in any way you can to help.
Kathy Hubbard

2013-11-22 01:55

I hope that the City of Wood Dale will make an exception for these dogs due to their age, health status and limited activity. It seems that the major complaints arose when additional foster dogs were suddenly returned and then developed health issues that prevented their immediate transfer to other foster situations. All shelters and rescues have faced emergency housing issues. A good shelter or rescue works hard to provide medical care for incoming animals, and when healthy, move them to appropriate foster care. It appears that Lisa Spakowski and Illinois Birddog Rescue did this as quickly as possible. Since these additional dogs have now been moved to other foster care, or adopted, I hope that the remaining dogs that do not have a chance for adoption due to age and health status, can remain with Lisa and in her rescue's care.

Kathy Hubbard
Gordon Highlander Rescue Program
Illinois Department of Agriculture License #13810
Gordon Setter Club of America
Pointsettier

#58 Re:

2013-11-22 13:03

#57: Kathy Hubbard -

Thanks Kathy- nice to hear from you.

2013-11-29 22:57

What is wrong with the state of Illinois...why does government feel the need to destroy all animals when there are homes that will care for them. No more vacations to Illinois!