HELP ME SAVE MY FOSTER PETS!!!

HELP ME SAVE MY FOSTER PETS!!! / Announcements / Graham / Comments

2013-11-05 02:44

That's wonderful news. I'm happy for him.
Tiffany G

2013-11-05 03:37

yay!!

2013-11-05 05:07

Glad to hear it, Lisa. So sorry for troubles. I wish I could pick you up and move you to a place where your neighbors and city council would appreciate the benefit of some kindness in their midst. It breaks my heart that people could be so ignorant. Blessings to us all. Sincerely, Laurie

2013-11-05 05:13

That is so nice. I'm happy for both of you. I did pass your petition information along, and several of my friends shared it out, so hopefully, it moved beyond them. Good luck in your future. Namaste! _/|\_

Rob Smith

2013-11-05 05:27

Thank you. I am friends with his new family and he will be in a truly happy home! . Susie

2013-11-05 06:09

What great news for Graham to realize a loving family.

2013-11-05 14:26

We can't wait to get him home. we only met him once and we are totally in love with him. Greta misses him and keeps looking for him. Thank you so much for everything you do!!!! we are counting the days til he comes home.

2013-11-05 15:55

I am close friends to the family that will be Grahams new family, and you couldnt ask for a better home. They are such big animal lovers, especially doggies. Their dogs are not just dogs they are family members, and treated as such. There is so much love in the household not only with dogs but with friends and family. They are 2 wonderful people that will become Grahams new mom and dad and you can be rest assured that he will be a happy and healthy puppy given endless love and attention. Thank you for making them very happy with this new addition to their family...YAY!!!!   love them Vivi

2013-11-06 12:16

That's really great. Very wonderful for everyone!

2013-11-06 16:40

If you want to express your feelings towards the City Government- here is their contact info. I emailed them all and have yet to hear a response. An adopter recently diagnosed with Lyme disease also emailed the Mayor and he also did not respond even with a courtesy reply. Your tax $$ goes to pay their salaries and as they are public servants- an email would be the polite thing to do when someone contacts them. Your tax $$ is paying the prosecutor that told me to dump my kitties in the local shelter. Wouldn’t $$ be better spent educating the citizens of Wood Dale about the dangers of tick borne disease affecting our families and pets?
Nunzio Pulice
Mayor
Current Term: May 2011- May 2015
Contact Information: npulice@wooddale.com, (630) 595-8545
Jeffrey Mermuys, (City Manager), Phone: 630-766-4900, Fax: 630-766-3898
Email: jmermuys@wooddale.com
Find your Ward Alderman here http://www.wooddale.com
Antonino "Tony" Catalano Alderman Ward 3
Current Term: May 2013- May 2017

Contact Information: Email: tcatalano@wooddale.com, Phone: (630) 350-9646

What I plan to accomplish during my term:
• Communicate and being accessible with the residents of the 3rd Ward. REALLY? Might that also include returning emails??
Christine Winger/Deputy Mayor
Alderman Ward 3

Current Term: May 2011- May 2015
Contact Information:
Email: cwinger@wooddale.com
Phone: (630) 766-5798
Ran into Christine’s Dad at the Wood Dale Post Office the third week of October after my second court appearance and filled him in that I emailed his daughter about the issue of some of my older dog’s lives being at risk. She did leave me a VM saying she was a dog lover and I haven’t heard from her since.

My next court appearance in on November 19. If you think my case is ridiculous- please sign my petition and let them know you think so too.

2013-11-07 01:02

I have followed you with Graham since you got him. It is bittersweet. He looks like an awesome dog. I am so sorry for all the BS Wooddale is putting you and the entire IBDR through. I really hope these heartless individuals come to their senses so you can continue to do the wonderful job you have been doin with these animals.