Reinstate Mr. Thomas Leahy

Homophobic

/ #110

2015-11-05 03:56

I'm gonna start out saying I'm a homophobic, but that does not mean I hate gay people. It just means I'm not for it, as a Christian I am not supposed to hate anybody. All Mr. Leahy was trying to show us was Just because somebody is different than you doesn't mean you should treat them differently. The only thing terribly wrong with this video is how it showed the hetero girl slitting her wrist at the end, now I know she was being bullied badly but that still doesn't mean slit your wrist. I do believe Mr. Leahy should have been punished for showing this video without the super intendent knowing or whoever is supposed to, but not nearly as bad. This shouldn't of even became this big of a deal. The only reason he showed this video is because we were making villages and some people excluded gays form there villages. Honestly I want Mr. Leahy back because it seemed like he was one of the only teachers who didn't make me feel uncomfortable. And by the way people        Mr. Leahy is a protestant and is married. Good bye