RESOLVED!!! Change in IDAS setup on Isuzu DMAX

/ #2

2021-11-09 02:51

First of all thanks Brigham for all your work following through on this. It's disappointing that IUA are not more open to how these ute's are used in the real world. With 80,000ks on my SX Dual Cab I feel I can give 'real' feedback on what these ute's are like with everyday living. The IDAS system can definitely put you in harms way when lane assist becomes excited. On the 50N force for the ADR compliance. I challenge any IUA employee to hold 5kg of weight for more than a few minutes. I can list heaps of roads that apply this force for kilometres and generally speaking it is on roads that have one center line and are a bit narrow. Maybe a class action needs to be looked at from the angle of selling us vehicles that have to have the safety systems turned off to make them safe? Anyway, I'm happy with the ute but would love to be compensated to the time wasted turning of the so called safety systems. All ok for City driving but with country driving the slogan is definitely not 'go your own way'!!! Cheers. Stephen Taylor.

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...