Mótmælum að neyða Íslensk börn úr landi til ofbeldisfulls föður!

Quoted post

Ann

#76 Re:

2011-03-16 07:19

#67: Hjördís -  

Why are you so afraid of other peoples opinions? If you are innocent and have nothing to hide you should not be so afraid. With the right evidence and faith I am sure justice will be done.

Have you considered what your actions mean to your children? Do you really want this kind of life for your children? As a mother I really don't understand your choices. If you want to live a free and good life you should really trust the court systems and let them help you state your case. All people, good and bad, are protected by law. This is the foundation of our free and secure countries. Imagine how our world would look like if we didn't have these systems.

I hope that justice will be found in this case - very fast - so that the children will not suffer anymore.

If you do have something to hide I truely, from the botttom of my heart, hope that you have considered the consequences of your actions.

I wish your children all the best. May their lifes be good and filled with joy and happiness instead of parents fighting.

Ann

Replies

Ragnheiður

#77 Re: Re:

2011-03-16 09:46:11

#76: Ann - Re:  

Dear Ann you look like someone who have no children, but if you do you are not taking care of them your self.  When a mother brakes the law´s for her children it is  because she is doing everything for them....For your information her children are afraid of there "father" He is very sick man and should look for professional help.  And he does not want his children, he never calls, he has been to Iceland and did not ask to see them, he has not sent them any christmasgifts, birtdaygifts our tried to do anything for them....But you are very welcome to call my dear Ann if you want to dicuss this further or if you would like to talk about the leagal systems, the system does not work for children. 

Heiða Rún

#107 Re: Re:

2011-03-16 21:23:45

#76: Ann - Re:  

Svona fyrir þá sem lesa þetta og eru heilbrigðir þá vonandi gerir fólk sér grein fyrir því að við erum að tala um land sem dæmir barnaníðinga í nokkra mánaða fangelsisvist ! Land sem dæmir mann sem misnotar barnið sitt í fleiri fleiri ár í 13 mánaða fangelsi.. ER ÞAÐ E-HVAÐ SEM VIÐ EIGUM AÐ TREYSTA ?

Ég get vel ímyndað mér hvernig Ísland væri ef við hugsuðum betur um börnin okkar kannski er þetta þarft upphaf á baráttu fyrir öll börnin okkar !!! Því miður er til mikið af fólki sem hugsar ekki og margt af því hefur verið að kommenta hér inná og enn fleiri af þessum fíflum -afsakið orðbragðið eru að dæma í málum barna !!