Petition To CRL

Quoted post

2016-11-17 01:05

Why did you sign this petition? i am fighting for my freedom and rights to Worship my God freely with a baised regulation

Replies

#53 Re:

2016-11-17 14:51:21

#1: -  

It's because I can see this is a western propaganda and you are undermining our  African spiritual leaders. And because you have no respect for them so I say hands off to our spiritual leaders and our way of worship. This is an evil implemented seed that have brought to you crl to destroy the Gods way of worship in Africa. Juss go to west with your west mind and plots

Mvikeli mntaka Bhungane

#56 Re:

2016-11-17 15:03:00

I want to worship freely in my African way and to see my spiritual African leader respected. Hands off to our spiritual leaders. And this crl is managed by too much whites and by that they will never understand our African way of worship.

#102 Re:

2016-11-18 04:55:33

Honestly us black people will never have something that we are proid of,we loose focus on our culture,now we are undermining ourafrican spiritual leaders who are god sent,the wosrt thing is we never saw white people fighting against each other but because we are puppets we can be uses to destroy another black person and we just dont have a back bone ,we have lost our roots,CRL hands off our spiritual leader its our chose and we want african spiritual freedom

Lane

#151 Re: crl commission

2016-11-24 07:53:11

Mrs chairperson &your organization especially the blacks,can't u see that u are fooled by the western people in your own country,being brainwashed following their religion because as for them they are basically science people,whylist Africa is the mother of Prophets.Wake up u are still praising Israel Prophets neglecting your own African Prophets because u are blind,a blind leading a blind,but ischitha bheee kini.

Hands off our Spiritual Leaders,we are old enough to make our own decisions&who are u to be our brain manager.Did God spoke to u to come be our mind thinker or satan sent u to destroy ISIZWE SAKWANTU. No no no kwanele boo this is Africa& we are going to worship God ngesingathi not adopting other Nation's ways.

#154 Re:

2016-11-27 18:37:30