Opposition to ITV

Quoted post

Zeenat

#236 Re:

2012-08-03 11:00

#227: Bint Abdulla -

Sorry, sister with all due respect to all the other Ulama, ask yourself how many of them spoke up when it mattered? Everyone was silent on the sanha Haraam chickens, the Riba banks, the Radio Shaytaan activities, the MMB, MJC's Haraam vark labeled and fed to Muslims...

Indeed the other Ulama are on Haq, but when it really mattered, it's the Majlis and the Jamiatul Ulama Gauteng that spoke up FEARLESSLY.

That is why only they were smeared as being exteremist and crazy and others were spared.

Perhaps they were using hikmat, since they are pious. Only Allah knows why they were silent until now.

Perhaps they should tour the country and give Bayaan in every town about the Haraam ITV. That will really shake up the masses.

Replies

Bint Abdulla

#239 Re: Re:

2012-08-03 12:22:37

#236: Zeenat - Re:

In fact these ulama have actually spoken against the issues u mention but just not in the valiant fashion which the majlis goes about doing it. Probably that’s the reason people didn’t take notice unless they followed them and read their writings, sat in their majaalis etc. I’m by no means saying that the majlis is WRONG. I'm a follower of the majlis too. All I’m saying is there are other ulama on the Haq as well.

FEIZAL ALLI JOHANNESBURG

#240 e: Re:

2012-08-03 12:27:55

#236: Zeenat - Re: VERY WELL SAID SISTER!! I WOULD JUST LIKE TO ADD

YES, THOSE OTHER ULEMA ARE INDEED OF HIGH CALIBRE AND PIETY. NO SANE PERSON CAN REFUTE THAT.

THEIR PIETY AND AKHLAAQ ARE OF A VERY HIGH LEVEL.....NOW IF SOME OF THESE SAME ULEMA YOU QUOTED SPEAKS  HIGHLY OR HOLDS HIGH REGARD FOR MOULANA A.S. DESAI. WHAT CATEGORY DO YOU THINK HE MAY BE IN ?

I HAVE PERSONALLY BEEN FOLLOWING HIS WRITINGS FOR OVER 30 YEARS. MOULANA HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN THE FOREFRONT OF DEFENDING THE  HAQ.

UNFORTUNATELY TOO MANY OF THESE PIOUS ULEMA HAVE BEEN SILENT ON IMPORTANT ISSUES TO THE DETRIMENT OF THE UMMAH.

WE MAKE DUAA THAT ALLAH USE ALL OUR ULEMA TO DEFEND THE HAQ - AAMEEN