Save Nu107 FM's rock music-oriented programming format!!!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save Nu107 FM's rock music-oriented programming format!!! .

Rai Cruz

2010-10-26 05:51

Let the Rock Spirit live on!!!
Voltaire Baniqued

#27 NU!

2010-10-26 06:03

save NU!
meow!

#28 tayo naman ang listeners (clients?), kaya pwede bang mag-object?

2010-10-26 06:04

puro na lang justin beiber at miley cyrus! wala na bang iba?

NU na lang ang nagiging tagasalba ko mula sa nakakarinding "Baby" na ilang beses kong naririnig araw-araw!

agree ako ke #3 My Opinion. let's save NU107!
xanth

#29 let this be not the end of an era.

2010-10-26 06:05

Francis Magalona,
Micheal Jackson,
Eraserheads,

they are gone but they are not forgotten. dont let this happen to nu107 please. just dont let it happen. Sign up and be heard.
William Dee

#30 THANK YOU NU 107!!!

2010-10-26 06:16

This can't be happening.................
I am just heartbroken!! I am crushed to hear that you are closing!!!
Holiday time will not be the same without NU 107!!! I will miss so many things but especially the jocks, shows and contests. THANK YOU FOR 23 WONDERFUL YEARS!!!! We will miss you so much! I LOVE YOU NU 107!!!!!!
james relativo

#31 please save NU!

2010-10-26 06:31

PLEASE SAVE NU! PLEASE!
1PissedPinoy

#32 from Nu107 to No107

2010-10-26 06:31

You'll kill one of the essence of pinoy rock if you Shutdown Nu107. The station along with it's DJ's have become an important role in influencing Filipino artists/musicians to share their God given talent. I'm REAALY PISSED OFF by this news.
William Dee

#33 SALAMAT NU!!!!!

2010-10-26 06:34

This can't be happening.................
I am just heartbroken!! I am crushed to hear that you are closing!!!
Holiday time will not be the same without NU 107!!! I will miss so many things but especially the jocks, shows and contests. THANK YOU FOR 23 WONDERFUL YEARS!!!! We will miss you so much! I LOVE YOU NU 107!!!!!!
Hazel Pascua

2010-10-26 06:51

when asked what they need a demo for, most aspiring bands would instinctively say it's for "in the raw". this program has been instrumental to cultivating the hopes and dreams of young musicians all over the philippines. if they can't break into the big labels, at least there is a program where they can still be heard ... and bashed if needed :D

well, if it IS the end, then what else is there to say but THANK YOU NU :)
Adolf Bartolini

#35 SAVE NU107

2010-10-26 06:57

Rock music oriented programming format.
Julius

2010-10-26 07:38

save NU! or the least its format, the radio station that's still rockin OPM. c'mon.

#37 Save NU

2010-10-26 07:41

Ang daming maaapektuhan na musikero itong pangyayari na ito. Saan na mapupunta ang mga pinaghihirapan i-produce at i-record ng mga banda? Parang nawalan ng stable terminal/direction ang flow ng rock/heavy music.

Chi Sajonas

#38 bring back nu107 back to us

2010-10-26 08:02

ang laking parte na ng nu107 sa buhay ng mga taong may musical taste. sana matulungan kami ng kinauukulan sa pagtutol namin sa pag alis ng nu107 (dwnu 107.5) a radio waves.

masyado nang maraming pop stations na hindi nakaka-entertain nga siguro sa nakararami pero hindi naman educational para sa lahat.

sabi nga sa commercial ng GOLDEN DOVE AWARDS 2010, "ano pa mangyayari kung puro ganon na lang ang mappakinggan" (referring to the ad that sounds just exactly like brgy. ls, i-fm, for life, tototot, love radio, energy fm, yes fm and such)

gusto nyo ba guys makarinig ng pang romansa lines early in the morning? at tawang pang sampung palengkera tuwing umaga?

RADIO IS MADE TO MAKE GOOD SOUNDS THAT FEEDS NOT ONLY THE ERA, BUT ALSO OUR MINDS.

alam naming maraming masa sa Pilipinas, pero pano naman kaming mga masa na ayaw sa mga kalaswaan na radio stations and programs?
cj_dbabe

#39 This is INSANITY.

2010-10-26 08:06

NU represents a generation. . . Taking it away just doesn't make sense.
PLEASE LEAVE us be. We love our NU Rock AS IT IS!

#40 A Show of Support to NU107

2010-10-26 09:06

I know this is far-fetched already but just to show my all-out support for the preservation of rock music...
Rocky

#41 Supportahan ta ka

2010-10-26 10:06

outrageous! blah blah
Ralph Guibani

#42 save the music!

2010-10-26 10:20

save the music!!!
warlone crisostomo

#43 you just simply cant!

2010-10-26 10:49

dont do anything about reformatting it man! you just simply cant!!
Michael Tapawan

#44 Para sa gustong magpabago ng format ng NU

2010-10-26 10:59

Sabi nga ng Eraserheads,

POP U!
POP U!
POP U!
POP U!
POP U!
Archival Anzures

#45 Save NU107 Save Rock Music

2010-10-26 11:39

Wag na baguhin format ng NU, TAMA! \m/
Jimmy Gamayon

#46 Rock must stay!!

2010-10-26 11:58

God gave rock n' roll to us..so pls..Don't change the format for NU 107 or else..
benedick andres

#47 save NU107 fm

2010-10-26 12:13

please don't make NU a pop station like the others... the UNiqueness of this station will always makes me comfortable, relax, and most of all headbanging life style... if this station will change from current rock-oriented programming to mainstream pop??? what will happened to our life style, will be a "JEJEMON" damn...
Banokski Julian

#48 long live NU

2010-10-26 12:15

[nung bata pa ako,
mahilig akong makinig ng mga kanta
iba't-ibang klaseng mga kanta
ang mga naririnig ko
sapagkat myrung kantang nakkatuwa
at myrun ding nakakainis
at myrun ding nakakaiyak
at myrun ding nakakabingi

paggising ko sa umaga
marami akong naririnig
iba't-ibang klaseng ingay ang nsa aking tabi
at myrun ding pr sa tanghali
at myrun ding mga kanta sa gabi...

kakanta - the youth]

nawala na ang LA105, tapos mawawala pa ang NU!!! saan na ang magiging tahanan ng bagong bato??

nakakamiss ang small talk at the breakfast table nina zack n joey?
panu na ang album review, remote control weekends
panu na ang countdown 107 every year-end???
anong mangyayari sa mga susunud na NU rock awards?
anong station p ang magpapakilala ng mga infamous bands (pero magaling gumawa ng lyrics at kanta) sa mga taong may good taste in music?? - ayaw ko kc ng mainstream, i like gems...
if you cant avoid changes, kun itutuloy ang plano nyo, sana magtira nmn kayo. pr magkasaysay p rin ang aming mga tenga at masiyahan pa rin kami dahil na naririnig na musika...
its not NU without rock,
NU - wl kang katumbas...
Glenn Gonzalo

#49 Good job!

2010-10-26 12:41

To the New Owners: There are kids who will fight right for this station. If the owners have to invest in something.... invest new concepts for work with what's at hand.

Be creaive
Shirley Ventura

2010-10-26 13:13

NU107 has achieved an iconic status in the landscape of Original Pilipino Music, steering young Filipinos towards the appreciation and promotion of excellent rock music that has contributed largely to our own identity and culture as Filipinos in an increasingly shrinking world brought about by technology. Please keep it that way. Please let our voices be heard. Pinoy rock music is the only thing that has retained its authenticity and originality in this age where western Pop culture is dominating our airwaves. NU107 is a true Pinoy institution. Let it always be the Home of New Rock in the Philippines!