Saving CYTO

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Saving CYTO.

2011-05-16 15:11

Despite what Councillors and others say, CYTO is STILL in danger because of the total cut in staff support to the organisation. CYTO still needs lots of help so please keep in touch through their website.
Eliza

#127 Re: CYTO

2011-05-16 18:07

#126: -  

Yes, the address is www.cyto.org.uk

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-09-19 00:19

Allen Sproule

#129 My Second Family

2011-09-19 00:21

CYTO is a wonderful place to go to. Fun, full of energy, social, and just an all round friendly atmosphere where anyone is welcome. Some amazing shows have been put on. I have never been in a play so professional before. It was so good ever since I've wanted to do another. Close down CYTO and destroy the lives of every aspiring, actor, actress, film maker, dancer, singer, performer etc. CYTO must stay open as it has changed my life for the better. CYTO is my second home. You take that away, you take away my second family.

2012-07-05 13:17

I went to CYTO in the 1980s and it was a great place to have a go at being on stage. But in many ways, the social side was far more valuable -I met lots of people in a relaxed informal way and it always felt like it belonged to us all as a group. The people who ran it had an open door policy so that people from all walks of life could get involved and mix. It was like no other a organisation I've come across before or since and it needs to be supported to carry on. It is a real treasure and Croydon Council would be short sighted to let it go.

2012-07-05 14:45

Desperately sad to know CYTO is under threat, like so much else we hold dear. My four kids all had wonderful times there, particularly my eldest, Elly, who gave a blinding performance in Joe Orton's 'Entertaining Mr Sloan' and sang like a nightingale too. They all gained confidence at a vital time.

2013-12-23 12:58

SAVE CYTO