Justice for Little League

Quoted post

ctw4jrw

#8 JRW = U.S. CHAMPS

2015-01-01 07:38

SHAME ON YOU for trying to taint what JRW accomplished.

Furthermore, your petition is WEAK.  The timing of it wreaks of JEALOUSY.

It's too bad haters like yourselves exist in this world.  Tip your cap & move on.

Replies

Coach

#28 Re: JRW = U.S. CHAMPS

2015-01-03 20:21:14

#8: ctw4jrw - JRW = U.S. CHAMPS 

I was a Little League coach, High School Varsity Coach, Traveling coach (2 World Series), American Legion coach. I was also on the Board of our local Little League. My experience in Little League was that the rules were very strict. Our little town had to have 2 sanction leagues. We could not pool to have one AllStar team. I've wondered for years about a lot of these teams that resemble traveling teams. You can't tell me this is an isolated case. When I left traveling baseball many teams had $20000-$30,000 budgets. Heavy recruiters. I funded my team myself and never charged a player to play. Also Little League players could not play on a travel team until after their season was over. One year I could not even take 10 year olds after their season was over and play tournaments because the 11-12 year old All Stars were still playing. 10 year olds were not even eligable for all stars. I think the Little League is trying to save face by sweeping this under the rug. I say if they cheated and broke rules they should have the title taken away. If they don't at least investigate then other teams should just go and play unsanctioned baseball and not support Little League. After all why have rules if your not going to enforce them.

#34 Re: JRW = U.S. CHAMPS

2015-01-04 04:00:57

Careful there are people out here who know where the jrw secrets from day one are . And if it comes out it will not be a nice thing.

Eric Holder

#52 Re: JRW = U.S. CHAMPS

2015-01-08 19:37:43

Haters?  Get real.  If JRW's adults CHEATED, then the JRW boys' accomplishment is ruined.  Everything I have seen points to a corrupt District Administator from JRW facilitating a residency scheme.  If it was all honest and above board, why not present all the evidence?  What is there to hide?

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2015-02-10 18:52:24