Victims of Allen Stanford Fraud Petition the U.S. Government

Quoted post

Catherine Burnell
The author of this petition

#43 Re:

2011-11-29 14:52

#41: - Re: Re:  

This comment sounds like a certain "leader" has taken the time to check the petition and reply!!!  Again, you seem afraid to use your name, although we all know who you are and why you don't want this petition to be successful.  So sad that you are content to work for yourself and your minority group and not put the effort in for the benefit of the majority of victims as you once promised to do.  Shame on you for dividing the victims and only working for your own selfish ends.  Your negativity does you no favours.

Your objective seems to be to silence anyone who is not part of your group and this is the whole point of the petition, we must all be heard!! 

This petition does represent ALL victims, including Americans, there are American signatures on the petition.  If you are so sure this petition will not work why are you so intent on telling your group NOT to sign it??  I am sure there are many Americans who feel shame at the sense of injustice being suffered by the International Victims and their consciences will convince them to do the right thing and support us in this.  Don't let greed take over your soul, one day we will all have to answer to a greater god than money.

Replies

#44 Re: Re:

2011-11-29 17:07:17

#43: Catherine Burnell - Re:  

I am American and like many other U.S. citizens I have signed the petition. I see nothing in it that would be detrimental to myself or U.S. citizens, far from it. I am appalled that after 3 years Janvey has not paid a single cent to any of the victims but has successfully paid himself millions of dollars. 

I don't know if this new liquidator in Antigua will be any better but at least he has made public his intention to distribute any money he receives fairly to all victims, something Janvey spectacularly failed to do.

In the U.S. we hope and pray that SIPC will make good our losses, unfortunately this will not help international victims, so I feel for you guys, I really do.