Victims of Allen Stanford Fraud Petition the U.S. Government

Quoted post

John (UK)

#45 We Must all remain United in our Fight

2011-11-29 21:15

We are all victims regardless of where we live and the SEC failed us all. We must remain united and fight together for justice, most of us are elderly and have lost our life savings through the negligence of the SEC.

I cannot understand people who refuse to sign this petition, there is nothing negative and it benefits all victims.

I see comments from a minority saying "congress won't listen" or this petition "isn't going anywhere" and "US Constitution Does Not Protect Foreign Citizens" nothing constructive from these people and no good reason as to why we shouldn't sign this petition.

There is strength in numbers let us all unite and sign, as for the comment those who sign the petition are " blind for signing it". The opposite is true, my eyes are wide open and it is those who complain about every attempt to unite victims that are blind.

Replies

In God we trust

#46 Re: We Must all remain United in our Fight

2011-11-30 04:23:23

#45: John (UK) - We Must all remain United in our Fight

I completely agree with John (UK). One step further that we can take (and must!) is ask our contacts to sign this petition as supporters. Congress should know that the eyes of the world are watching and waiting.