stop Hackney Homes from making me rehome one of my dogs

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition stop Hackney Homes from making me rehome one of my dogs.

2015-05-10 14:23

It is unfair and unjust. If other people have more than one pet in the same building they have no right to insist on this absurd action. They knew she had dogs already so there is no reason one year later, to insist on rehoming one dog. I suspect it is breed type discrimination myself. ridiculous.

2015-05-10 16:34

These dogs should be allowed to stay together, in this day and age people need to protect themselves and taking 1 away from the other could have serious consquences (ie death ) the old dog is too old to be rehomed and settled and as i have had the experience of losing a young dog that died of a broken heart due to his mum/soul mate passing away ...its un fair keep them together .....

2015-05-10 17:18

Because I feel this is wrong. This poor woman told the council that she had the two dogs. Why is it only now a problem? Please Hackney homes keep ur word and don't lie this happen. Thank you for reading.

2015-05-10 19:21

because i feel she is being picked on because of the breed of her dogs

2015-05-11 08:26

If they were informed then they shouldn't be doing this,our pets are our babies

2015-05-11 23:18

These dogs belong to the owner and should stay there
Ellie

2015-05-12 14:03

Hackney council themselves are in trouble here. By intially allowing you to have two dogs then arbitarily changing their minds without discussion. I would contact Shelter for advice here. It also sounds like someone in your building has made this a problem as I can't see why else Hackney would suddenly do this. It's cruel and heartless. 

2015-05-12 15:17

Because I think its disgusting that someone should be made homeless if they have pets, why not get rid of the rent dodgers and druggies first!!!!