MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD ABOUT HARE HATCH SHEEPLANDS

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD ABOUT HARE HATCH SHEEPLANDS.

2016-07-30 17:03

I am a customer, and I feel there must be a way for the council and owners to agree

2016-07-30 17:23

This endless vendetta against HHS is making WBC look very shady indeed.  They have changed their story to suit and seem to be obsessed with pursuing the case, while on the other hand forcing through unwanted development all across Wokingham, all to suit their own agenda.

2016-07-30 17:35

because my husband and I have used this Garden centre for many many years and find the ambiance and the staff wonderful. It would be a sad /tragic act to deny this thriving and helpful place to be forced to close down, and make so many people redundant.

2016-07-30 17:39

It's the best local garden centre around. Love this garden centre, & don't wish to see it shut down. We get all our plants from here, very friendly staff always on hand to help you out when needed.

2016-07-30 17:42

My grand daughter loved the indoor play area and really enjoys the farm

2016-07-30 17:52

My family has visited Hare Hatch many times, with my 5 grandchildren loving the farm, the indoor activities and the pre-Xmas Fair. Someone on the Council must have a vested Financial Interest in the other Garden Centre on the main road. I can't see any other reason for not allowing this excellent family focused facility to continue!

Findlay McClymont

2016-07-30 18:03

I do think that this place is an
Asset to the area. It is unreasonable for one company to hold a monopoly like Wye Vale do. Competition
is vital for the health of the comerce in the community and for rights of the local people to have a choice.

2016-07-30 18:05

Hare Hatch Sheeplands is a fantastic place, with quality plants, shrubs and trees sold at realistic prices. They give good, helpful, friendly advice. They also give local youngsters employment and a grounding in horticulture. I wonder why Wokingham Council are so anti Hare Hatch Sheeplands? Vested interest perhaps? We live in Maidenhead and at just 5 miles from our home visit regularly for garden supplies and inspiration. If they are forced to close it will be shame on Wokingham Council and a great loss for everyone in the locality.

2016-07-30 18:12

I signed this petition because Sheeplands is an important part of the community, it employs people and gives a fabulous service to all of its customers young and old, why are Wokingham council hell bent on destroying an important service and intent on destroying jobs to all involved in the running of this so important business, There seems to be stuff going on behind closed doors which to say the least seems dishonest, I hate to think it but the words corruption and personal gains for favours spring to mind alongside bully boy tactics, very unpleasant.

2016-07-30 18:24

Because I disagree with the action being taken

2016-07-30 18:27

Because I am a regular customer of Hare Hatch Sheeplands (two to three visits per week). Closure would mean I would have to go to Waitrose which is too complicated for an eighty year old.

2016-07-30 18:38

This is a great family business which has been caught in the crossfire of council pettiness. Enough is enough, we should be supporting independent, individual businesses rather than putting so much pressure on them to force them out of business. I have previously emailed Theresa May who informed me she agreed with my viewpoint.

2016-07-30 18:40

A regular meeting place with friends where we can
buy local produce and garden extras and gifts.

2016-07-30 18:48

Hare Hatch Sheeplands is much more than a garden centre. The work that goes on to benefit the community at large - from the youngsters through to the elderly in all manner of ways - which in this day and age of community cutbacks where social facilities are closing is a lifeline to so many people.

2016-07-30 19:09

Don't let this great place close down there are several other similar business operating so why not Sheeplands its on the Floral Mile for goodness sake

2016-07-30 19:20

WBC have acted in a disgraceful and totally illogical manner in relation to HH Sheeplands. It is quite clear that a person, or persons, are conducting a personal vendetta, for reasons best known to themselves, against this business regardless of the wishes and interests of thousands of Wokingham residents.

2016-07-30 19:37

Because Sheeplands is a first class business which thousands of us use, and it would be unforgiveable to close it down. They also employ a great many local people which is very important for the whole community.

2016-07-30 19:40

It is vital that this excellent business is allowed to keep running as it provides employment for a lot of people. Although not living in the area we always enjoy visiting the establishment even though it entails travelling for a few miles. We always purchase something including using the restaurant.

2016-07-30 19:42

My husband and I have visited Sheeplands for many years and watched it grow. We would be very disappointed if it could not continue to trade in its present format
W

2016-07-30 19:53

excellent place to buy all our gardening needs and competitivley priced

2016-07-30 19:57

I signed because Hare Hatch/ Sheeplands is a great asset to the local community and life in Wargrave would be poorer without their presence

2016-07-30 20:00

I have been a regular customer at sheeplands since they were on the other side of the a4. I used to live in binfield and make regular visits to friends and family.
Maryanne

2016-07-30 20:02

I signed because Hare Hatch/ Sheeplands is a great asset to the local community and life in Wargrave would be poorer without their presence. 

2016-07-30 20:18

Because it would be wrong to penalise this wonderful nursery in any way, all businesses in private hands should be protected.

2016-07-30 20:37

We have used HHS for many years both as a family and also I use to bring an elderly group for days out. This establishment is an asset to the community with its various events. As an independent business myself and family hope the local authority can work with them so they continue.