MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD ABOUT HARE HATCH SHEEPLANDS

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD ABOUT HARE HATCH SHEEPLANDS.

2016-07-30 20:38

I use this Hare Hatch Sheeplands very frequently, I find the service second to none, it is a fantastic facility for the area and I find no reason why this Garden Centre should be singled out by Wokinghan DC when similar centres are allowed to flourish and expand or maybe this is big business at work to undermine here

2016-07-30 20:44

Because I used Harehatch

2016-07-30 20:50

Best garden centre in the area

2016-07-30 21:23

I and all my family love sheeplands. I buy all my gluten free products from the farm shop. Excellent choice of plants. Great place to take the grand children to visit the animals. Can't believe the council are trying to close a business that is obviously doing well .

2016-07-30 21:26

I have shopped there and used the facilities at Hare Hatch Sheeplands for over twenty years.The business has gradually grown and developed into a wonderful community hub.I have been impressed by the ethical and caring way that this family business is run and how many local charities it supports as well as employing local people and giving many school leavers their first work experience.The site is well tended and landscaped and is an asset to the community.I cannot imagine the site being better suited for anything else. This is the kind of business that should be supported and ecouraged not be forced to close.

2016-07-30 22:25

Because this is a good garden centre, lovely people full of knowledge. Not just a centre with imported plants and they don't even know how to grow.

2016-07-30 23:03

I am saddened to see Hare Hatch Sheeplands fighting for its life. It is a great asset in the area for all the family and should be allowed to continue to grow and thrive.

2016-07-31 00:41

Yes I love Shetlands and shop there 4 times a month please let it trade as it is

2016-07-31 07:39

I Love this place and it needs SORTING ,!

2016-07-31 08:14

I visit Sheeplands regularly. It is an excellent independent Garden Centre with dedicated knowledgeable staff. I would need to travel a lot further to meet a lot of my gardening needs if it wasn't there. It also does a lot for the community including training youngsters who work part time in customer service (their standard of service is excellent) and raising money for good causes. A loss of the business would also mean a brownfield site and blot on the landscape in the green belt.

2016-07-31 08:16

WBC are clearly operating dual standards in their Planning Department and several Councillors have not been consistent with the advice they have given. HHS is an asset to the local community & it would be a tragedy if it had to close putting many people out of work.

2016-07-31 08:21

Love going to Sheeplands good quality produce.

2016-07-31 08:35

To keep this brilliant place open! People drive for miles around to go to it so it brings important revenue into the area and I think that should be a factor that the council needs to consider

2016-07-31 08:38

I signed this petition because we are long term supporters of Sheeplands and what the Council is doing is ludicrous - I was a Senior Civil Servant for 40 years and I have never seen such a stupid piece of bureaucracy, how much as this cost the local taxpayer and to what end?

2016-07-31 08:42

Because I feel that Hare Hatch Sheepland has a lot to offer local people. it is also an independent nursery and garden centre. I have been a regular customer. since it openned

2016-07-31 09:23

I signed because when my husband was alive and drove, we brought our grandchildren many times to Sheeplands. We bought from the Farm Shop every week, the garden centre many times and also the pet shop. I would still visit if I could drive. The staff are very helpful and we made friends with many of them. I would be sad if all those people and the centre was closed so that everyone lost their jobs. Independent businesses should be encouraged so stop huge conglomerates taking over everything.

2016-07-31 09:23

We have got to win this time. Wokingham Council have to see sence.

2016-07-31 09:33

We regularly use the garden centre and especially the farm shop because the produce is excellent (and so often locally sourced)and the staff are friendly.We would miss them and think you should encourage local firms and support them especially when they are so important to the local community

2016-07-31 09:39

Sheeplands is a great asset for the community. We regularly meet up with friends in the coffee shop. We must preserve this faciliy.

2016-07-31 09:49

Reason I love shopping and going to hare hatch been doing it for years I would like too for many more years.

2016-07-31 10:13

Sheeplands is an asset to those who are associated with Wokingham & others like ourselves who use Sheeplands to shop & simply visit. We see this as a totally brutal attempt by those in authority to close an asset to the community

2016-07-31 10:29

As a Sonning resident I use Sheeplands frequently and would be exceedingly sad to see a wonderful local business forced to closed by beurocrats. We deserve the choice and not to be forced to shop in Wyevale.

2016-07-31 10:36

I have been shopping at Hare Hatch Sheeplands for many years because there is such a friendly and helpful atmosphere.
It would be such a great loss if it had to close down.
It is such a popular and needed facility.

2016-07-31 10:40

A unique garden centre. I travel to Sheeplands regularly from Slough. That has got to say something about this garden centre!

2016-07-31 10:58

The Sheeplands centre provides a unique and alternative shopping and recreational facility and should be permitted to trade in its own best interests and to the benefit of our community near and far.